Reviews for Forgive Me
Smithback chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
interesting, disturbing, sad...
excellent story
Floop chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So well written, it's absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. Genius to include the twist at the end. Great job
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow. What an amazing story. You left just enough unspoken. The last line was moving, too.

x

-C.Q
purpleduckyy chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You should definitely do a prequel to this! Its dark, twisted, and so very good!
clutzyclutz chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I just came across this story; I am suprised too by the lack of reviews. It is simply an amazing story... Deep but without going into graphic detail. Lupin at the end too was a twist. Usually he is protrayed in stories as being the good guy... It is nice to read a story that is not predictable.

GREAT JOB!
use2b2t2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I came accross this story and was amazed at the lack of reviews as it is a deep story. The burdon that she carried and all along it implied the Snape was the one only at the end to reveal Lupin did the same thing and insinuated it was done togather. I'm adding this to my favs as it is very profound and the way you told it was simple and amazing. Well done Author.

Mare
fuckface69 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, dark. Seriously, dark as a tar pit on a moonless night in a black hole. Yikes. Loved it though! 3
WARPED KAWAII chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this really needs a prequel or something...or A continuation, I just don't know how to feel about it.