Reviews for A little carried away
oh pease chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Write another chapter! Everyone wants one!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Let's see more! I don't really care about the dirtiness of it, but I am intrigued by the thought of Tak being "a sweet guy in a lemon." :3
Heaven1yHands chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The person below this review appears to be mad... It's the same person trying to spam of course. If you don't have haters you're not doing something right :)
RainbowKiller chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ASSHOLE?! I MEAN, I LOVE TAK/JEERA BUT REALLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU DIRTY ASSHOLE!
Lolli-pop-girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Pervert.
I wanna kill you.
And I always get what I want...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
BITCH WTF YOU SCARRED MY MIND!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I want to see more!
BlueFlies chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Faved! Sweet, romantic, perfect. Loved it. I hope you write more chapters. These two need a story dedicated to their lovey doveyness. Nothing wrong with smut ;)
Reader chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really hope that you do another chapter.
WritersWayOfLife chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I think you should make it an M! you can't just leave us hanging like that! They are sooo in love (Well Tak is anyway)
Riley 3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ok, you should definitly make it a 'two-shot,' or even more than that! Best one-shot I've read in a long time!
Underworld Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really want you to update this fic

the writing is utterly gorgous and the emotions fit so well with the characters

and if you are going put a second chapter, I suggest making the story rated M because of the mature situation that Tak and Jeera are going through AKA teenage hormones
Rin Koorbloh chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
please write more?

this has the potential to be really good... Tak seems like he would be a sweet kind of guy in a lemon... heh...

:pervface:
Jo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story. You should definitely make the next chapter a lemon!
spirit-of-energy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010