Reviews for After the Blood
meangene1976 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Awesome story! Please continue & please if possible have dean turned into a vampire! Love, Love Love IT! :)
LadyLokiOfTardis chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I think that "What Gods are These?" sounds like a really fun story, you should pursue that one
SBMntReader chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
AUTHORS NOTE: I know I haven't been posting any new material for a while, but there is a reason for it. I got majorly blocked by a story idea that refused to go away. I ended up writing it and I have allowed a good friend of mine to preview the rough draft of the first half - she is after me to finish soon.

Rather than have three unfinished stories going on here, instead I plan to completely finish writing the new story and then post it's chapters weekly. While I am doing that, I will finish writing my other two stories and periodiclly posting new chapters to them. I hope to be able to start posting the new story by Thanksgiving - but no promises.

Thank you to everyone who enjoys my stories.
sistersbychoice chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Another great story, it was worth the wait, cant wait to see what happens next.
mavrosal chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter as always. I enjoyed seeing Eric claim his own, he has been lenient with Magan and it was nice to see him teritorial. *smirk*

looking forward to the party and the boys meeting the Ancients.

Thanks for the update!
sistersbychoice chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Great story, I loved it! Dean is one lucky guy, I had to pour me another drink. Megan is a bad girl (in a good way) I welcome more of your stories.
mavrosal chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Great chapter! Pity Dean isn't comfortable with Eric joining. :) I loved the dominance, it was great and without it being too much. It will be interesting to see how Bobby reacts to Eric and Megan. I am also wondering why she wants Dean and Alric to meet, curious...

Patiently waiting for more.
sistersbychoice chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Please I beg you, MORE STORY, like I said you end it when you get me sooo excited. Im loving all your stories, Megan is one hot chick...
sistersbychoice chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
just as I was getting excited, you end it, More please
Talisen chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Love the flow of the story, though I can't read "Pam in there at all!
Mavrosal chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
You can't just leave it there... Please... Can we have more? Lol great writing as always, looking forward to the next chapter!
mavrosal chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
This is me hoping you get to finish this story soon :) can't wait to see Bobby and naturally any action will be more than welcome. Thanks for updating.
sistersbychoice chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
This is Dam good, More please
Peter chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Loved it, I really loved the bit where Megen tells her how old she is
mavrosal chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
No I don't want Erik mad. Here I am reviewing. Wonderful story line. Loved seeing Pam a bit.

Is there more?