Reviews for Thinking That This is the End Can Be the Beginning
KayleighBear chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
This story is to moving.
Im not into yaoi but the way you wrote about Kyoya and Tamaki was brilliant.
I loved the idea with the letters in the last chapter. It was so moving and it brought me to tears on a few occasions.
Well done!
san'Anhamirak chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
I. Love. Your. Writing.
Schyuler Nicole Van Allen chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
ok this is odd
taelere chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
This story was extremely moving, and as much as I don't want to admit it, brought me to tears many times.

Thanks for such an amazing story.
ohmyotps chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
A beautiful but tragic beginning to such a terrific story. And a breathtaking ending. It was such an enjoyable read. I especially loved the last chapter it was a unique ending. Thank you, thank you I absolutely loved this story!
Marie Parson chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Pleas don't take this the wrong way, but I hate you so much. This story is deeper than any other fan fic I've read. I am crying my heart out right now, but thanks you are an amazing writer...keep at it!
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
omg i cried so many times! i love this!
Merlina-Vulturi chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
very beautiful

congratulations ***
Me chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
That was so beautifully amazing. I adored it soo much. Thank you for writing this story 333
kiera-sama chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
This story broke my heart. I feel so bad for Kyoya and Tamaki.
Inuyasha-Lover513 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Sorry I didn't review all your chapters, but I figured I would do an overall summary. It was absolutely amazing, I cried when I was readin most of it, and the letters were a very unique idea for the last chapter, you told the story yet it wasn't boring. :)

kudos to you and good luck on any other story's
Hotaru Gunso chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
OMFG this was so cute and sweet and sad! Seriously, I almost cried! Overall, beautiful! I love your fics so much! Not enough good TamaKyo and KyoHaru, so thank you so much! :D
Gwuinivyre chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
I absolutely loved the letter idea for the ending chapter. I like it when stories do that. It's good insight to what the character is feeling. Excellent Job!
Mooi Mandy chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I really like this story it was so heartwarming, and sad, it felt like were were going through every emotion that Kyoya was going through...
Vampirelover57 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
What a great ending to a great story. Thank you for giving Kyouya a happy ending. I was so happy for him.