Reviews for Not So Average
Jk4rd chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
I just stumbled upon this story and admittedly your prologue was really heart wrenching but I still kept on reading. I realise its been years since you updated it and you mentioned its a rewrite. If you don't plan on finishing this and if you had finished the original could you please please please point me towards it? Your writing is brilliant and I just want to read more. I hope you're ok and that you get back to this. Cheers.
princess1996 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Um can u like update? I like this story
Ummm chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
WTR\
P]O['ISLUKTURDLHKVD
":oLJ;L'YS
I'm Alec's Number 1 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Please please please update this!
SHIT SHIR SHIT.M chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
G[opdwihougfdx I HATE READING SWHIT LIKE THIS!
s'only sophie chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
almost cried while reading the first few chapters..hope you write more soon...would love to find out what happens next
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
wow! i thought my mother's name was joann, maybe it's really renee...spooky how close this whole chapter was to my real life as a teenager.
lisamichelle17 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Thank you for enlightening me to the story of Aloshua. It's heart breaking to read but I'm thankful that you wrote about it. I will be giving a donation but I will be in a better financial position to do it on Friday. Thank you, again, and know I look forward to you continuing this story, no matter how long it takes.
wakingsky chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
awe, bless it
wakingsky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
um, wow.
lavyalice chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
she doesnt have a break... update please it's been a while please plese
lavyalice chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
her mother is just horribkle...but the story is great
lavyalice chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
they are cruel with her...
lavyalice chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
o i liked it
pauleen chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I can appreciate a story likely this. I'm in the mood for some mean angsty stuff. Please updates soon.