Reviews for The Duck Knight Returns
DynturaDJ chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Great story so far! I always thought Gosalyn would follow in her dad's footprints someday. She sure is tough enough for it.
KPFAN3617 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
I'm very glad Found this. This is such an amazing story about D.W. I always was a fan of Darkwing and was very pleased with how this story is progressing. I hope you update this fantastic story soon. thank you for a great read - KPFAN
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
interesting
Scyphi chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
IT LIVES.

...and I am HORRIBLY late to read and review. Sorry, but this got posted just in time for me to enter a hectic couple of weeks. Couldn't be avoided.

But anyway, pleased as usual to see this continuing onward. Not really too much to say about this chapter; it has a definite interlude feel to it, a calm before the storm, if you will. But I liked it, it was good, only had one spot where an abrupt change in setting was not conveyed well, but nothing crippling.

Awaiting, as ever, for more. :)
eoraptor chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Definitely rough in spots and in need of polishing, but I have no room to complain on that spot... I plan to continue reading :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Intriguing... I am glad to see an update for this. Not to mention Negaduck hinting DW isn't dead. Though everyone else will believe it because they heard it on the news. I am very curious to see more soon. Good luck.
Lil-Deviall chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Love this story!Please sir may I have some more?
Scyphi chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Mm, much better. The flow of the chapter works much better now than the beta you showed me. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Feels like it appropriately addresses everything needing to be addressed accurately. :)

If I'm honest, though, I don't think Tank's is really cut out to be a sidekick, but I guess we'll see.

Anyway, awaiting for more. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
I liked their date, even if Honker turned down the offer. I can't wait to see what Negaduck has in mind. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Another intriguing chapter. Loved it. And the ending certainly caught my attention. Great work. Can't wait for more.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
You do an amazing job with the dialogues and character interaction.

Keep the good writing.
Slipgate chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I'm not that versed with Darkwing Duck, as we've previously discussed.

There's a lot of 'spice' in this chapter, but this isn't Disney itself and it's been many years for these characters so maybe some of it can be seen. Like the idea Bubba might crush on Gosalyn, or the job Tank might have.

I especially like how GizmoDuck is realizing he's somewhat out of his element in what he really needs to do now.

Grizz, J. Gander Hooter, and Gosalyn were all amazing characters that had me wondering many, many things.

I'm keeping an alert on this.
Scyphi chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Poor Tank. I don't think he really understands the magnitude of what's happening. Or, more likely, just doesn't care.

I was surprised at first by the fact that Gos wasn't more...stealthy...about making a reappearance as DW to certain parties, but then I remembered you telling me you were specifically trying to make this different from "Darkwing Duck Returns" and this is certainly different.

And in the end, I did have to concede that this is somehow more fitting for your take on the whole story. Because now, true to before, Gos is the wild card of the whole matter, and it's going to be debatable to everyone if she'll really be a help, or a hindrance in all of this...not that they'll be able to do anything to stop her.

Then there's the going-on's at SHUSH, particularly Grizz and J. Gander's conversation. I can't shake the feeling that you were trying to hint towards something there, but at this point I dare not speculate as to what it could be. One thing IS certain, however, is that something doesn't seem quite right up with the powers-that-be of SHUSH, for whatever reason. Again, though, I dare not speculate.

And I think that's everything, so, back to the usual of anxiously awaiting for more. :)
nightmaster000 chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
things are about to get very interesting also are you planing on pairing Gosalyn with someone later on in this story just wondering she seems to have some sort of relationship with Honker,Tank,and Bubba just been wondering about that i do like how your giving some spotlight to Tank not a lot of storie have him really play much of a role it's a nice change of pace and her knowing Bubba is really a unexpected twist i like it and and i'm looking forward to seeing where that will lead to this has been a great chapter hope to see the next one soon
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Well, let's see how Gos does at official crimefighting as Darkwing. This chapter has certainly perked my interest. Good luck and can't wait for more.