Reviews for The Deal
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 25 . 11/21
Wao *applause* that was an awesome read *applause*
I loved every moment of reading it...u made me cried lotsa time X) good job!kyarghhh wishd cud read on what their daily lives would be like after all this ahhhh *melt*
Im so freakingly happy for cloud :)
Thank u so much for d AWESOME journey, this is one of d best FFVII fanfic ive ever read X)
Uuuuh I really don't know how to feel about this story.
In one part it got me hooked simply because I want to know how it ends. I'm another part it wasn't really the best of stories I've read with cliche pilled on cliche and a real downer ending. The characterization was more weird than it was ok. At times it felt like there were some depth, but most of the time the depth consisted of wangsty drama. Like, while I do expect a character to have teenage angst, it felt like all of them had teenage angst instead of being adults. And Cloud was the epitome of the sympathetic sue, the jerk ass sue, and the purity sue, and there's so much sue-ness that it gets a bit unreadable.
So yeah, your writing style is alright, but I think working more on the character development part will do you a lot of good of making the story more interesting, and feel like it actually had substances.
Skyray chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Huh, this reads like a fairytale (for that "come back in X time" part which he could easily ignore cause it's hardly a real promise) mixed with a melodrama (for all the "i dont like [potential future love interest]"), mixed with a manga cliche (for the "I love this person I dont even remember" - at least he didnt make promises lol), cooked in the pan of the highscool AU (they certainly dont act like adults in a work environment) :P
Anon chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Just wanted to say that you should probably have a warning for the rape in this chapter. I know you stated that there would be sex and violence but it isn't the same as warning about rape. I can handle sex, I can handle violence but rape really squicks me. Anyway you're a really good writer, I'm fond of a number of your stories, most recently "intertwined", even though I haven't seen that much of the fullmetal alchemist anime : ).
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Jen Fawn
Meh chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
WAAAANNGGGSSSSTTTT. Ugh, I thought this would be a good story. Teach me a good lesson not to trust summary and review. Dammit, can't unread.
Angelpenguin chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
OMG! That was the best story I have read on Fanfic since I started reading. I love the way that you phthalate it all together and had everyone's point of view. I love how you didn't make Cloud out to be girly and just fall all over Sephiroth, he had depth and character all his own. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to write this.
The Black Rose16 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing it :-)
assassinsflight chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
I cannot repeat how much I loved reading this story!
I was very afraid when I read about some of my fav characters dying because of the f*** a** Hojo but I'm glad they became resurrected by the planet in the end .
Sorry for writing this review right now, it's been some time since I've read the story, but I wanted to leave one anyway, so...
yeah, great story, very enthralling, emotional and I loved how desperate Sephiroth became when it became clear that Cloud was the Angel from his past . I think I actually cried while reading it /./
Thanks again for posting this story!
Yours assassinsflight
patricia.pc chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
Great story! Sorry for the short review. It's 3am and I can't barely keep my eyes open.
Ravenshadow16 chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
I lost a night of sleep because of you. I loved you, hated you. This was one of the best stories I think I've ever read. I cried at the end and at random times during the story. You are gifted, creative, I couldn't think of a better author. Thank you. Thank you so much for tugging me on that emotional roller-coaster that ended in heaven. This was perfect. Thank you.
Rooj chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Awh. This story broke my heart and warmed my soul.
Loved the writing style and the portrayal, the plot and the finish. This is one of those AU's that's gonna stick with me for a long. -Long- time. And I'm probably not just speaking for myself when I'm thankful you wrote it
Nalahime chapter 25 . 10/13/2013

Im speechless! Its just so amazing! My heart clenched and was squeezed and I thought Id die because of too much crying!

Anyways, I pulled an all-nighter on your story because I couldnt stop reading. It wasnt like those mad reads though, where one just reads and reads and actually only ends up committing bits of the story to memory. If I had to put it into words: It was like feeling water drip down on my skin and I KNEW it was dripping down and ending in a puddle beneath my feet.

I know it makes no sense, but thats the best description I can give for how I felt. Just perfect! Nice one!
bluerose-28 chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
I love the story so much. Filled with suspense and it always kept me at my toes. It was sad how Sephiroth hated Cloud so much before. Omg, and I cried my eyeballs out when Cloud was going back to the labs when he knew Sephiroth didn't love him.
Great story, one of the best SephirothXCloud fanfictions
caroline chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
your story was so heartbreaking.