Reviews for Moira
Addling chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
So I'm sensing a connection between the bell that woke Rachel up and the bell in the prologue. Fionn, Verrell, Artemis, Amarante. Who are these people really and what could they possibly want from Rachel? Either way, I think Artemis wears the pants in this relationship. Fionn seems a little meek or at least he let's her do most the talking. It might seem a strange but he's my favorite antagonist of the two.

Any teleportation spell Nunuzac teaches I would be wary of. His body is trapped in another freaking dimension! But that's why it's a last resort for her. It's nice to see Rachel make use of her studies. Are the people of Domina doomed? What a difficult decision for her to leave.

And Escad appears next chapter? I'm excited for his entrance although I want to know what happens to Rachel next too!
Addling chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Hahaha! I love Duelle so much! In the game you only really see him interact with Teapo while in the manga he's friends with Toto (hero). Gotta love him being the best friend he is and sizing up Verrel there.

I agree with Mark: it's weird thinking about Rachel wielding a sword. It might be because she already knows magic well so it makes me wonder why she would want to be skilled in two things (probably because she's an overachiever). Or maybe it's my Final Fantasy upbringing that screams 'mages don't get swords!' Duelle really shouldn't underestimate an Academy graduate.

Ugh! Dresses! Something tells me Rachel will never have a reason to like them.
Addling chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Awkward family tension! Seriously, Rachel's mother has these grand visions of nobility while her father can't imagine his little girl growing out of dresses. It doesn't help that they can't recognize that Rachel is more like herself now that she's back from Geo. They probably only think she's rebelling for the heck of it. I do wonder why Rachel ever decided to return to Domina and stayed, if only for a year. Sure, her body was there, but why stay? Surely she doesn't want her academy studies to go to waste in a tavern? It's this that makes me think she really does love her parents if she's sticking around to help them out.

Nice character development. It's interesting to see how Rachel's changed five years after LoM. It's pretty believable that she would throw out her entire wardrobe. xD
Addling chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh gosh! I've been kind of lurking around and not reviewing. I figured it was time. I mean, why do you have so few reviews! This story is definitely worth reading! :)

So the first chapter I figured was just an intro - with chapter 2 being a prologue and chapter three being the actual first chapter. I, personally, am not a fan of the formatting, but, hey, it's 's fault and not yours. By the way, I like how you used a quote as your summary; it caught my attention. That and the post-game setting.

The opening paragraphs are really strong in my opinion. You've really captured the scene by using descriptive words, but it doesn't come off as cliche. This is a short prologue but it sets the reader up. There are so many unanswered questions and I like that not much is given away plot-wise thus far. This is a really strong beginning and it was enjoyable to read!
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Aww, but why? You're doing an excellent job at giving depth to characters oft left forgotten! (Yes, I'm alive and I miss you crazy lot. I'll get around to updating myself one of these days.) Keep this story going, please? I would like to find out who was it that resurrected Escad and why.
Alexei chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I just found this and I really like it! I hope you haven't lost interest in it because I'd love to read more.
Riku no kage chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
*squeals with delight* Another LoM story to add to my "things I'm waiting on for updates and totally trying to be patient for but I wanna know what happens NOW" list! I love the intensity of your paragraphs. Each one is so gripping, I just can't look away. Can't wait to see how these two chapters tie into each other.

*le sigh* I should quit my day job and find out how to get paid to play Legend of Mana for a living. Then maybe I can keep working on my fanfiction for it. :P
Tiamat42 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Very well, I shall accept. XD

And yes, quality. Don't be silly, of course it is.

I see Rachel (I happen to have a soft spot for her, since she shares my name) is all grown up and attracting men like flies. Just like a good bug-child. I can't really picture her as the sword-fighting type, but if swords she likes, who am I to argue? I like them myself.

I adore Jennifer, by the way. She reminds me of the mom from Pride and Prejudice, all fluttery.

When perfect, beautiful nobility arrive on the scene, is it horrible of me to assume they're evil? Besides, the guy has silver hair. Silver hair is evil. FINAL FANTASY SAYS SO. So there.

Onward, let us see what they are up to. :)

(and I'll remember to put this under my alerts now, I forgot last time and only noticed there was another chapter by chance)
Tiamat42 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Ah, you did it at last! Or at least, started it. You had better finish. Or else. ELSE.

It's nice to see some quality writing hitting this section of the site again, I was beginning to despair. It is an intriguing, if short, first chapter. Plenty of 'what the heck is going on?' while still presenting a clear visual image. I can't really venture any guessing on what's happening until I see more.

So make more. :)