Reviews for Master and Student
FreedomXJustice chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Gah this is amazing! But of course it hasn't been updated in 3 something years...:( I really hope you'll decide to continue this one day! X3
JeIlyfish chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Good for you, Eraqus! You go, Eraqus.

Xehanort's not going down easy, is he?
JeIlyfish chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Uh oh. Attachments.
JeIlyfish chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I love the flashbacks. Poor Xehanort. Ya feel bad for him but then you..kind of don't.

Poor Terra, too. Hope he doesn't get hurt \3

Love them young, the contrast between young and old seems important in this story and I love it.
JeIlyfish chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Ohhhh, nooo...Master Xehanort's just using Terra to fill the gap...So depressing.

BUT, so realistic I'm loving it.

And the ending REALLY sent shivers up my spine:

["You know Terra, there's a lot of things we have in common. For one, both of us were tormented in the most depraved way by our Masters. Second," He purred, his fingers working into Terra's hair. "…I think we're both quite sadomasochistic, don't you think?" ]

Like Jesus Christ that's some friggin 50 Shades of Fucking Up My Mind shit right there. Like, the good kind. I loooooooove it.

Nnnnnnnext chapter.
JeIlyfish chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I love how things went right back to business! With their personalities clashing like this I, excited how he gets treated during training...

If I were Terra I'd be like, "dude I'll suck you dick if you let me sleep in today"
JeIlyfish chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Holy bitchtits this was hot.

Call me a sicko but I love relationships with a HUGE age difference. Not minor, I mean HUGE.

And this is so well-written! I can't wait to keep reading. I don't like Terra too much but I'm very enjoying this story.

-Nate
Iseria Dweller chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
XDD I'm amused, Eraqus' reply is what I'd exactly reply to someone had I been in Eraqus' situation LOL!

I don't think Xehanort would give up, would he?

Or will he vent it on Terra? XD;;;

This is getting interesting XD!
PyRoAj chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Ahhh the suspense!
OmniaVanitas chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
wow, you finally updated! thank you for not abandoning this story xD

this chapter has quite a lot emotional stuffs. it's getting more and more interesting. and i like it very much. Hope you will keep updating. it's the best MX fanfic i've read so far.
bee chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Xehanort is such a bastard, but what makes it interesting is the fact that he has a conscience, well at least a little bit. I can't believe I'm about to say this either but those lemons were pretty hot. I think it's all the violence. Or who knows, maybe I'm just sick... I was really intrigued when I was reading them though. And the last chapter with the flashback was great, I really like the way you're developing Xehanort and Eraqus's relationship. Curious to see what happens next.

Well I see it's been a little while since you updated this but I just wanted to let you know I was reading. :)

Hope you continue!

-bee
bee chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Oh my god! Lol well originally i decided to read this because my curiosity got the better of me, but actually your story is pretty good. Props to you for writing a pairing with old man Xehanort in it, and a lemon at that. I'm not too sure a guy his age would have that kind of, uh... stamina, but then again, he IS pretty badass with a keyblade so I guess it isn't too much of a stretch.

Well that was definitely interesting, at the very least. Yaoi for the sake of yaoi isn't really my cup of tea but at least you have some sort of backstory going on with this. I can actually see myself getting into the Xehanort/Eraqus pairing too so I'm curious as to how you're going to have that play that out.

Good job so far! More reviews to come after I read the rest

-bee
OmniaVanitas chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
omg! this is such a great story! seriously, i love both pairings, MX/Terra and MX/Eraqus, you just fulfilled my craving for both with one story. fantastic! not to mention it's such a hoooooooooot story. please please update whenever you can! please continue with this story XD
Iseria Dweller chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Poor Xehanort (...He's so confused over his own actions, choices and feelings and in process, he brought Terra's innocence down (...;_;'' Meeeh I should stop reading your fics when I'm feeling angsty, they make me cry XD!

Great piece!