Reviews for The Beginning
Anonymously-awed chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
I thought she couldn't have kids...
DamonsImpala chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
This story's amazing! When watching the movie I always felt sorry for Priestly, he's so cute with Bethany Anne :) xox
Alexandra.wolf chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
omfg the best story ever and btw will you be able to make more story's like this PLEASE I love you story's and btw my fanfic account is Plz follow me :D I love our story and can you Plz tell me if you have anymore story's like this I should read message ne PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE IM BEGGING PLz
ebonylovesjensenandjared chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
well i hate tish and danneel harris that is a lucky bicth too! and also i dont like bethany either . priestly needs a better girl to be with! and i bet hes a great kisser too. jensen ackles is the best !
WildxFlower chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I just saw this movie, and I loved it!

I liked this story, I'm glad Priestly got a girl that like him just the way he is :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
:) Could there be a more perfect Christmas present?
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Hmmm, wonder what he was really bummed about...but yay! Bastards gone! *happy dance*
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Sorry for the crappy reviews, but I'm just too giddy and too caught up in it all to think straight and form proper words. But I did love the moment between her and Trucker, he was very fatherly with her.
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Looooved the flashback! I mean, it was sad as hell but, flashbacks and dream sequences are my absolute FAVORITE! And kudos to Priestly for that...sneak attack :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Lol, he pierced her. I guess that's kinda like the Priestly way of marking his territory :) Gaahhh I could just die they're so cute together. Love the bonding over Nascar.
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Awww, Priestly is just too cute. Oh but Tish, you idiot! Well that should be interesting.
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I love it! I just saw the movie for the first time last weekend and it had to have been the sweetest thing I've seen in ages. You capture all the characters' personalities and their chemistry with eachother perfectly. And I love that Bethany likes him as is :) Very cute.
Superdani4Ever chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
that was AMAZING!

i'd love to read more ten inch hero stories as good as this one!
mikesh chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
awe, how cute! so the million dollar question, how could they have children if the docs told her she couldn't? Or is it just something they were wrong on like other things they're known to be wrong about?
Cherries666 chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Its a lovely ending to a great story! I cant wait to read more of your fic's as and when you write them.

More of secrets plz though lol

x X x