Reviews for Killing BB Babcock
EspoirDio chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Final chapter already tomorrow?Nooo...I'm enjoying this so much!*sighs*But oh my God,that scene in the office...deary me...actually,just the thought of Niles with dishevelled hair is too much!lol can't wait to see what Niles has planned!;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
omg that chapter was so hot!

I can't even explain how hot that was. and I'm at work.. not cool haha

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOMORROW'S CHAPTER BUT I DONT WANT IT TO END!

-Triple L
DissectingPomegranates chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
LOL

I love this fic...can't wait to read more...and woohoo CC and Niles are starting to fall in love with each other...my kinda fic!

excellent work
the-reverie chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I love it! You are an awesome writer! I loved how BB fainted when Niles and CC were kissing. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
the-reverie chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I loved it! Wow, BB is such a bitch. You are a wonderful writer.
EspoirDio chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Oh lord,the kiss!:) If nothing can persuade C.C. that she's in love with Niles,then a kiss should do the trick!;) And I totally love that they're holding hands,though C.C. clearly isn't just doing it to annoy her mother!*hehe*keep on going,I'm always ready for a rating upgrade!;)
negschainsaw chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
wohoo! Go niles and CC! strike! xD

But I think BB has a plan... but Niles plan will be better! BB is going down :p

keep on going ! ;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
was so happy to see you updated!

can't wait to see the next chapter!
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Love the kiss...definitely game for the rating upgrade! great stuff
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
great story so far!
Jack's Phryne chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Things are about to get interesting! Can't wait to see the effects of this charade on them all.

Niles' CC
NilesLover101 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Well done :) keep on going!
hollie1974 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
What a great story line! Update soon pls!
Mette A chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
The image of the Sheffields and Fran gawking at Niles and CC is priceless. :-D

Aaaww - love Niles' thoughts about having no trouble coming up with more compliments for CC.

[QUOTE]"Can I come?" Fran asked. "I need to take the cake Niles made to Ma."

"Why would you need to take it to her?"

"Would you rather her come here for it?" she replied, placing her hands on her hips.

"Get the cake," Maxwell said quickly.[/QUOTE]That was funny beyond words. :-D

Niles is so supportive and so sweet when he reassures CC that she can go through with the plan.

BB's just horrible. Not only does she insults Niles, but she also insults her own daughter, and she's more interested in talking to Maxwell than spending time with her own daughter. A truly awful woman. Gosh, I'm looking forward to Niles and CC throwing their relationship in her face. :-D

CC's sweet too the way she apologizes to Niles for her mother's behavior.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :-) Keep up the great work.
bogiedevil chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Niles & C.C. make such a great team when they're working towards the same goal. Make B.B. suffer :) Please update soon!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »