Reviews for Killing BB Babcock
negschainsaw chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
and they shoot and they score! 1 for Niles and CC , O for BB!

I'm curious what they will do next! ;p

keep on going! ;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I love it!

This is amazing!

I can't wait to see CC and Niles relationship blossom!

update soon!

-Triple L
EspoirDio chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I read this earlier on but was kinda running late for my lecture so couldn't now that I'm back:It's fantastic!:)I SO cannot wait to read more...although I always cringe when B.B. insults Niles...the poor guy,it just isn't ,update sooon please!:)
kateandharvey chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh my gosh! Next chapter, like...ASAP! I can't WAIT!
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I have a feeling things are certainly going to get interesting.

Niles' CC
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great start update soon :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh this will be fun! Leave it to Niles to milk it for all its worth. Can't wait to see what happens next- please update soon!
Mette A chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Boy, was I surprised when I saw you'd posted your story. I didn't expect you to have done that already. But I'm extremely glad you did. :-)

The first chapter was great and well written.

I love how CC immediately thinks that Niles should be the one, who pretends to be her boyfriend. And Niles is just too cute when he knows he can't resist her pout. Aaaww.

CC's last line with the win-win situation was hilarious. :-D

I look forward to reading the next chapter. :-)
bogiedevil chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I was hooked after the first sentence. Please, please update soon.
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I got so excited when I read your message,saying you had posted a chapter of your new story!:) I love it so much!Just your style of writing is absolutely flows so easily and I sometimes find it a bit like music (yes,that sounds stupid) it's got a wonderful intonation. Just take your first sentence "C.C. took a languid sip from her half-empty glass, enjoying the bittersweet flavor of the aged red wine upon her tongue." It just sounds wonderful.I really can't wait to read more,hope you update soon!
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
one BB babcock going down! I luv CC's plan :p

I'm looking forward to an update, I want to see BB's reaction xD

keep on going! ;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love it so far!

Can't wait to read more!

update soon!

-Triple L
the-reverie chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Please update soon! This is such a great plan. I bet BB will be angry when she finds out who CC's boyfriend is. Great start!
jamie chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i loved this ! please continue, update sooon !
hollie1974 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is great. More pls! I love where this is going!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3