Reviews for The Other Half of a Hero
Ambiguous Cake chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
I had no idea what I was getting into when I started reading this, but I'm glad to say that I enjoyed it a lot. The characters were well developed and kept growing as the story continued. Your unique inputs to the usual plot line were well thought out and fun to read. The pov switching wasn't as obnoxious as it usually is for me, you were able to transition between them well. All in all, thank you for a great story!
Zelda is a brat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I usually dislike fanfics where Darkie is sadistic and murderous-not sure why-but in this one, he's hilarious! "Is that any way to treat your best buddy you ever killed? And quit pointing that thing at me!" I'm in love, darkie! Great story, I've read the sequel as well!
Links babe chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
I love how dark link never attempts to rape dark like how he does in Other fanfics. I always find myself dreaming about being a character in the legend of Zelda fanfics I read. This one was no different
heart-yaoi chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
I cannot express in words how much I loved this fanfic. I'm not very good at writing but I was groveling at your descriptions. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the sequel ps. Let me tell you there was so much fangirling :'D
ianvillines68 chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I FUCKING LOVE IT SO MUCH!
ianvillines68 chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
I don't uderstand why. The gerudos got nose bleeds
Short Story Shorty chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
So... I don't know if you will ever see this, since this story is getting up there in years, but I was wondering... I write fanfictions myself and... Well... What I'm trying to ask is... Can I write Meggy the cuckoo into some of my stories?

I just gotta say while I'm reviewing... This might be a bit strange, but... I've read this story so many times. It is my all-time favorite Dark/Link story. None have, or ever will, top it. Their personalites are perfect. The plot itself is stupendous. The ending is amazing. I think this is the only story I have ever read that made me cry. And when I say cry, I mean full on sobs. Not the few stray tears. So, you did a great job because I don't cry often. I wish I had been on the site when you started the story because I would have reviewed every chapter!

I'm gonna go be an awkward duck and drift back into the background again, yet still here.
Your devoted fan,
~Annoying :)
zIvyz chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Are you sure you should sleep in that, field of... DEATH BY STALFOS? Nevermind, hope you enjoy being murdered in your sleep. While the stalfos' creep up to you, scimitar in hand. The grab you by the leg and CHOP IT OFF! You scream in pain and die of extreme blood loss. That is why, you don't sleep in stalfos mine fields. Unless you're suicidal.
zIvyz chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Link, see you implying that Dark is a uke?
skull-kid26 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This is a really great story. Great comic relief at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Is it weird to say this dark oddly reminds me of Deadpool? Maybe I'm reading to much fan fiction. ... sincerely Miss I will get a account someday Rose Bloodwater
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
You turned link into one cold B!tçh
Mt.Boom Boo King chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
How dare you break the fourth wall!
Nono le mog chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Wow ! I have just read through your entire story, and I have to say that I love it ! It is well written, interesting, and I really like the way you portrayed Link and Dark, you really hit the right spot... Though the story is quite dark, I liked how the way you described Hyrule, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As English is not my native language, I can not comment on your style, but I think it was fitting with the story.
Thank you very much for this text !
A Certain Puppy chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Yes, I am re-reading a lot of stories lately. Call it my sanity, if you will, but a good story will definitely perk me right up.

This story is as entertaining as the first time I read it, meaning it's truly the kind of thing I can enjoy over and over again. I haven't seen much else from you lately, but I know you're busy.

I've no criticism this time. You'll have to get that from me later, if at all. I'm not one to try to instruct my betters, and you are by far a better writer than I. Several occasions that come to mind simply prove to me exactly how . . . satisfying your skills can be. Never stop writing, no matter what. I know you love to do it, so you might as well keep it up.

I guess this review has gone on long enough. Your ego doesn't need to be any bigger. -smirks-

Votre chiot fidèle,