Reviews for And Then There's You
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 32 . 7/13
i really liked this story. i loved the character development. i loved how edward stayed for and ultimately rescued bella. i loved that she maintained her releationship with jake but that it was by no means a huge part of the story. i loved the epilogue, too... and that edward turned into an amazing dad (obviously lol). sad its over.
awesomeami316 chapter 32 . 7/7
And now I’m crying. This was an amazing story
HisLove chapter 12 . 6/11
This chapter... it’s hard to put into words how brilliant it is. The heightened anticipation of a magnificent ruin for all to the earnest and visceral emotions displayed not just through their words/thoughts but through their actions.

Oh, I cried.
forkswa chapter 32 . 6/10
this was such a beautiful story! i wish the epilogue would have shown more in between moments like their time in California, their wedding, or when Bella finds out she’s pregnant, but regardless it was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 4 . 5/27
Little disappointed with Alice for staying with Jasper
Birddy chapter 8 . 5/20
This is definitely my favorite chapter, I love how you write Edward’s character. He’s immature as hell and soooo cliche but his inner thoughts are hilarious.

Their budding relationship in this one is also perfectly paced until the end of the chapter. Well done.
Birddy chapter 5 . 5/20
The dialogue in this chapter had me cracking up, lol. Also yessss Bella for not fallin for the BS, this is great so far.
raina chapter 31 . 4/8
It's "I'm going to kiss you NOW," not "I'm going to kiss you KNOW." Geez.
donna73 chapter 23 . 4/8
"No, YOU'RE real father," means "No, YOU ARE real father." Use YOUR.
gina997 chapter 18 . 4/8
coffee BREAK, not BRAKE
DEFINITELY, not DEFIANTLY
drool WORTHY, not drool WORDY
instead of LOWLY, use SOFTLY
she can't BEAR the silence, not BARE it
he felt it TOO, not TO
amsrule chapter 32 . 3/27
love it! glad Edward was really there for her.
InfiniteRush chapter 13 . 3/5
The happy meal has me in tears!
InfiniteRush chapter 9 . 3/4
The tears are really flowing for this chapter
witchnerd1864 chapter 13 . 3/2
You made me cry! I love it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/24
Thanks for this story. I had tears going more than once, and it was so touching when E cried after she forgave him for making the stupid bet. Ah, young love...so thanks for the story. Loved it.
3,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »