Reviews for And Then There's You
saintfudge chapter 31 . 12/7
Great story ..read it a few years back and just finished re reading thanks for sharing have fun
The fact that you made Charlie an abuser is why I won t read this story.
mpume chapter 18 . 12/1
Your story is so awesome I love it,but I'm dying for HEA already
storiesrmyjam chapter 32 . 11/23
amazing and truly mind blowing.
Jesstew chapter 32 . 10/9
I'm so glad I found this story. It was amazing, I didn't want to finish it. I really loved and couldn't stop reading it.
So worth reading. Thank you.
qui audet adipiscitur chapter 9 . 8/24
Chapter 9 oh goodness me.
Crimson Rhage chapter 32 . 7/23
When I first started this story I was very hesitant. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or if I wanted to continue reading it. I must say that I am glad that I kept going. It took a few chapters for me to really get into the story, but it really is a good story. There is happiness, sadness, angst, and tender fluff all mixed in. Thank you for sharing this with us.
lsvllchc chapter 20 . 7/10
I had to remember what this story reminded me of another fanfic ... Hit By Destiny! It took me some time to get into (past chap 6/7) but then I was hooked. I am not sure what else you have written but I will be looking!

I hope the rest of the story is as good as I hope. Thanks for writing.
lsvllchc chapter 21 . 7/10
This is a great story! I wish I would have reviewed every chapter because it deserves a whole lot more reviews than it has.
princeselisa chapter 32 . 6/30
What a really great story. Thanks for sharing
v1918 chapter 3 . 6/13
First of all, what the hell! How can these ppl be so shallow?
U
Lottee13 chapter 32 . 5/9
This was a great story, I laughed and I cried more then once! Thanks for writing it :)
A chapter 32 . 4/28
one of my fav fanfics of all time.. Third time I read this...
3,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »