Reviews for And Then There's You
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 4/23
Ñit Washington good
Kickinl8tr chapter 31 . 3/29
Second time or third reading this story it's so incredibly written. So passionate so emotional. Loved it and the heartbreaking hurt and abuse so sad. And the bullying assumptions and oh my. So intense totally love this it was re recommended in a fb group on e being a bully. Also loved the evolution to good and it wasn't a rosey easy path. Thank you.
ginnzer chapter 32 . 3/21
Loved your story. Thanks,
cbzoo chapter 32 . 3/19
A GREAT STORY
Do'B chapter 32 . 3/14
Awesome, awesome, awesome story and so beautifully written. Though i would have enjoyed reading what happened to Renee and Phil, Emmet and Rose, as well as the rest of the gang.

The epi was so very bitter/sweet, such a pity Bella could not have had these same conversations with her father so many years earlier and a pity Charlie never knew his grand daughter or the strong, determined and courages woman Bella become, such a tragic waste. There again Charlie himself was also a victim of child abuse, something that altered and scarred his mind and in the end causing him to lose his mind...to Dementia?

You are a fantastic writer with such a brilliant imagination. Your other stories are on hiatus, I certainly do hope that you will continue on with them...
rockergirl661 chapter 32 . 3/12
Great story!
Do'B chapter 8 . 3/10
Edward is someone who I actually feel sorry for. Bella know's her own crap and at least deals with it no matter how much of it is out of her control, Edward does has feelings and emotions he just suppresses them, his mind and heart are warring with each other. God forbid it if Edward even acknowledged the true issues that are cloaking him in darkness, as then he would have to deal with this and admit the truth and we know that is it far easier to just simply brush it aside and forget hoping it will just go away, this is way Edward indulges in weed, alcohol and meaningless sex this is a way of escaping-or as Edward puts it "an empty carcass". Again this relates to unresolved abuse from his past, than he would have to detach so as he could survive the moment and now later, years later his "detachment" is developing into something far worse and unhealthy.

We see in this chap how the weed, alcohol and sex with Tanya is no longer sating Edwards needs. This is his own self preservation kicking in, making him open his eyes and to acknowledge all the "wrongs" in his past ant the wrongs he is committing and those around him who also committing the wrongs.

This is now Edward's "crossroads" he will either take the right road and read his destination or he will continue to bury his head, the truth and never reach his journey!

Alice needs to keep being the monkey on Edward's back, she at least can keep him somewhat centred. Though I think Alice needs to step up, by doing nothing she is in fact just as guilty.
Do'B chapter 4 . 3/10
Arrogant prick, though I do think that Edward maybe getting in touch with his conscious?
Do'B chapter 2 . 3/10
This is shocking, so sadistically cruel, I can not think of any other words to use to describe what is about to happen to Bella.

Emmet, Edward, and Alice have all gone through their own personal horrors and have the psychological scars to prove it, every thing they themselves have gone through, the pain, the loss if innocence, fear, not being loved and nurtured as young children should be, they are now the very same people who are going to inflict this same pain, hurt and torture onto Bella and yet they laugh and plan with glee with happiness and excitement with the exception of Alice who will be just as guilty if she does not do anything about their evil abuse.

They have not taken into account the consequences of their actions and the impact that this will have on Bella. Emmet, Edward and Alice of all people know what it is like to be abused and you would think, they of all people would not wish this upon anyone...especially when they themselves have lived through this?

Edward has his own "horror" story to tell, his own demons are devouring him and he is drowning in his own darkness because of what he had been subjected to. Edward needs intense counselling and I don't think this will happen until someone like Bella can break through his delusional blackened walls he has put up. Than what will Edward feel for Bella once he learns the truth? Or what will he feel towards himself and for what he has inflicted? What will all of them feel when they realise the truth? I don't think Rosalie will feel too much as she truly has come across as a spoilt, shallow, superficial sanctimonious bitch who only cares about herself, her parents credit cards and maybe perhaps her family than her boyfriend, Emmet. As for Jasper I was really shocked that he has no honour or integrity and was just as willing and agreed to go along with the plan.

My heart truly is aching for Bella, and to think this is just a story...the emotions you invoke in the reader truly are amazing.
Do'B chapter 1 . 3/10
Found your story today and already after ready the first chap my hear is pouring out for Bella, can she not already get a break. Bella having to deal with heard ship at home and now unbeknown to the deputy principle she may as well have just bought down the entire school upon Bella's shoulders, how will Bella exist in school with this angry mob who will be out to get her? What will Bella be made to endure?
josey chapter 1 . 3/6
You have no idea how much i love this fic, in fact, its my favorite . I read it once like 4 or 3 years ago and now im re-reading it again, please never take it down haha i love your writing style and the way you make Edward
Josey
Ookami no Kami-sama chapter 32 . 3/3
This story was amazing! I love their relationship at the end and how much they care for their daughter
Cassainity chapter 32 . 3/3
Wow! I'm blown away by this story!
This is one of my favourites! Loved the entire thing! Almost cried when it was finished. You ended it beautiful!
MyBabyBlues chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
Great story. Loved the way they both changed and grew. At least Bella got some closure. I like the way you were able to change them to not end up being a victim of circumstance. Thanks for sharing.
3,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »