Reviews for And Then There's You
YellowDaisyPen chapter 22 . 23h
OMG! Just fucking tell her about the bet! The longer this goes on the worse it's going to be!
JoJo Sky chapter 32 . 8/28
Just finished reading, it was sad but it had a good ending I liked it.
I think edward should tell her the truth
Knit Bug chapter 32 . 8/3
Oh my goodness... I don't know how I came across this story- or why it took me so long to even find it. This was such a great read. So hard at times to finish a chapter, but such a great, great story. Truly, a well thought out story. Thank you for your words.

knit
Brinkleydeelite chapter 32 . 7/5
Wow what a sad beginning for E & B. So happy for them in the end.
Nlresda123 chapter 32 . 6/27
Thank you for writing such a wonderful and emotional story. Like seriously. As if rn, I'm a major glutton for twilight AU angst fics and this fills my quota. I'm glad I got to read such an amazing book and I'll definitely recommend to my fellow twilight angst lover.

P. S. Sorry I couldn't review on every chapter. I was too impatient to see what the next chapter would bring.
Its hard for me to read this... Edward macking on her - when she is clearly so fu&ked up! WHY didn't he bring Esme at least with him? An adult! Good grief, I don't think I've ever read a FF that had me so tied up.
I swear on on that is Holy, if Edward doesn't take Carlisle with him to Bella's - to see first hand, as a responsible adult (better equipped to handle the situation) and a Dr - then I will quite reading this story. I have over looked old the misspellings - and just bad sentence structure - because I thought you had a pretty decent story here... but for all that - to get Bella the helps she needs - Edward has to be smart enough to realize he can't take on Charles all by himself!
beelzeebub chapter 32 . 6/11
great story. truely enjoyed it.
TishPhoenix chapter 32 . 6/2
This is by far one of the most amazing stories I've read here. I was never much for canon stories but when I find gems like these. And so beautifully written, I can't pass it up, and end up getting hooked to reading it all in very little time. You did so wonderfully, with little touches that bring back sides of canon while making the characters your own in your AU. And this dementia like state for Charles, at the end... There couldn't have been a better way to round things out. Happy meals. Really. Lovely story thanks for writing it.
Tteaila chapter 32 . 5/28
I just finished this story and the last chapter got me crying, Charles... I love this story so much, you truly are talented Thank you for this amazing heart-warming story..
Priya chapter 27 . 5/22
Why the hell is Rosalie such a bitch . Can't she be happy?
Priya chapter 9 . 5/22
If u even think of that pathetic bet,I swear I will kill u
irelandk chapter 32 . 5/5
:-)
AlaskanGirl chapter 32 . 4/27
I randomly found this story by accidentally clicking on an authors name and then a commeter name in a review. But this story was beautiful. I can't even count the times I cried. You are truly a gifted write. Much love.
3,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »