Reviews for And Then There's You
SnowshoeBombay chapter 32 . 1/20
Holy hell, I've finished this in one day and there are tears in my eyes. It was such an emotional journey and the epilogue killed me. In a good way.

Thank you.
I really want to like this story. It's a good premise but wow is it horribly written. And the fact that you acknowledge it in your A/N and yet have done nothing g about it is unacceptable. Also your Edward has zero redeeming qualities. It's almost as if you're trying to write a mentally disturbed teen but fail miserably and give us Spider-Man 3 emo level bullshit. Get yourself an editior as there are plenty for the twilight fandom and flesh your ideas out better than this.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
I just read this for the third time, and it's still just as awesome as the first time! You. Are. Phenomenal!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
Good story, thank you. I even started to feel a little bit sorry for Charles at the end.

Edward and Bella's evolution was very sweet
vickyycullen chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Imma fail my oral test cause this story doesn't let me studyyyyy i'm too caught up in it
vickyycullen chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
God fucking damn this story is absolutely captivating! Can't understand how I haven't read this before! Seriously wowowwwow
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have beautiful daughter
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
They didn't see whole picture. I hope bella forgives edward
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
Understand bella
voidxtiles chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
D;
AllISeeAreStars chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
OMG! Just fucking tell her about the bet! The longer this goes on the worse it's going to be!
JoJo Sky chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
Just finished reading, it was sad but it had a good ending I liked it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
I think edward should tell her the truth
Knit Bug chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Oh my goodness... I don't know how I came across this story- or why it took me so long to even find it. This was such a great read. So hard at times to finish a chapter, but such a great, great story. Truly, a well thought out story. Thank you for your words.

knit
Brinkleydeelite chapter 32 . 7/5/2016
Wow what a sad beginning for E & B. So happy for them in the end.
3,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »