Reviews for And Then There's You
jayspeanut chapter 16 . 6/16
I'm mostly a lurker and rarely review unless I feel extremely affected by a story, and usually then even I finish the entire story and review at the end. I think this is the first time in about 3 years of reading fanfiction that I have reviewed mid-story... But I couldn't not...

Wow. This is such a well-written story, this chapter especially. I think you managed to capture the true conflicting emotions your Bella would be feeling. The betrayal of a mother who was too weak to protect her child, the worry of a daughter who wants to protect her mother, despite the fact that she isn't protected herself, the guilt, the fear, the feelings of helplessness... Just, wow. You have managed to capture it all. I am totally speechless. It was phenomenal. And how you're writing Edward... I LOVE it. He's arrogant, but scared. Cocky but confused. He doesn't realize that he's already fallen in love with Bella. I am super anxious to see how the story plays out when Bella finds out about the bet (I'm guessing Rosalie spills it). Ok, I'm gonna read more now, lol. :)
Andromeda8V chapter 31 . 6/15
Fantastic story! Thank you!
Scoobybabe231 chapter 10 . 6/14
Can you maybe make Rosalie less of a jealous Biatch...gosh! I really hated her with her cynical, brattish, selfish attitude. You have capture the coldness of Rosalie's heart to a T!

Can you make Alice Bella's close friend, like her guardian. She could give Bella a makeover that makes her more confident in herself.

Thanks
cullensbrunette chapter 32 . 5/30
I read this entire story in the last 2 days. It's the first fic I've read in a long time that really made me cry. I hope you still read these reviews because I want you to know that you and your story are both amazing. I'm no stranger to verbal or physical abuse (not by my dad but someone that I trusted) and this really hit close to home. Thank you so much for writing.
NIYA chapter 32 . 5/30
Hey this was the awesome story I ever read I love stories actually love stories and I have a way with them let me tell this was awesome version of twilight I ever thought can be
Love you for this.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 32 . 5/28
Awwww, you gave them such a beautiful ending. I'm glad we finally got a glimpse of a "good" Charlie there at the end. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 31 . 5/28
Awwww, they had a great happy ending. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 19 . 5/28
Yeah, I just want to smack him and then SMACK him.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 5/28
Wow, this story is fantastic. You have written a terrifically dark, and sad story that affects me greatly. I'll be reading and reviewing more, for sure. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Azlady2003 chapter 18 . 5/27
Edward only has himself to blame when bella puts up walls and doesnt trust him
ToMyMuse chapter 32 . 5/23
Great story. I wasn't sure I was up for the storyline. Angst can make me feel anxious. But I'm glad I stuck with it. I think my favorite thing about this story was the way Edward developed throughout. He was such an angry and apathetic young man. But in saving and protecting Bella, he saved himself. And it made him want to be a better man. I also enjoyed how you weaved music into your story, like a soundtrack. And the bit about happy meals was so sweet. :)
michigangal0223 chapter 32 . 5/21
so happy they got there hea
michigangal0223 chapter 29 . 5/21
yes she did you go bella
michigangal0223 chapter 27 . 5/21
well he deserves it give her time then bella needs to punch rose lol
michigangal0223 chapter 23 . 5/21