Reviews for And Then There's You
MsLiss chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
eh bb it aint fluff if we know Edward is scheming behind it all
its just freaking cruel
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
just found this story today, and i have to say; i was fantastic.
made me laugh, made me cry (a whole lot).
truly a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Awesome!
BelieverALEX chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Oh Edward. Your such an asshole!
BelieverALEX chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I love cruel intentions but damn they're cruel. And it really ain't that serious
MinervaCullen chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
Way to make me cry! Seriously great story.
Darcyfan14 chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
Congratulation! Awesome story.
Darcyfan14 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Dear God I'm crying. I'm so sad poor poor Bella.
MiserysMama chapter 32 . 7/20/2013
Very intense story. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical, if not worse. The outer hurts will will heal way before the verbal. It takes forever to heal. Thanks for sharing.
Phae chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
Great story! You did a great job with the writing and pacing. It's hard to believe you wrote it in spurts. I think you addressed the topic of abuse in a very personal way that sucked the reader into the story. Thanks for your time in writing and posting. Your words were touching.
Werewolflover1997 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
I'm done
Werewolflover1997 chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
I don't giv a fuck Rosalie was raped so that does not mean she treats people like shit
Werewolflover1997 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
I understand Bella she doesn't have to trust him it takes time and with Edward's mood swings it'll take more time
Phoenix6975 chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
Michelle, Oh my Dear God! Really ya should find a way to publish this story... is just AMAZING! I didn't give a shit to tell ya true at first when I knew about this story being translate and everything, then I figure Why souldn't I? and get me here... God! really Im kinda spechlees, this is one of those fics that kept my eyes wide and so red because of my tears, I cried like a baby. It hit me because I went trough a similar situation when I was a child... Well, I finished it yesterday, the translated version into Spanish I mean. and ya know I just wanted you to know that you Rock dude!
Anyway, hope to keep on your stories nd have lots of fun and tears with them. Thnks for being so cool on this writing thing.
Ps: I freaking Love Kristen Stewart, too. I mean she's fucking perfect! okay, maybe that's too much, but she's really close to it.
Okay, okay, greettings from Peru, enjoy writingand thnks again for sharig you talent.
3,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »