Reviews for And Then There's You
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Poor Bella I imagine it will tKe a while for them yo find out she didn't dob them in.
Bella78 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it!
KRC28 chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
I'm not sure how I only just came across your story. Once I read the first chapter, I couldn't put it down. You're an extremely talented story teller and even through the heavy angst, I truly enjoyed your talent. Both your Edward & Bella had an amazing depth to them and the story started off strong and finished strong as well. I hope you finish your other stories and continue on writing - thank you for sharing your talent!
xinislovemeXD chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
I LOVE IT! *-* sorry, i'm not speak english.. but I read your fic translated into Spanish.. and your fic is really beautiful..
kisses! and sorry for my spelling errors
BYE! n_n
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Was that a Speak reference in the -is-the-art-teacher thing? If it was... then that is a really really crazy coincidence... But it's not right? Good job! I'm just really looking forward to when Jake shows up. Not that I'm a big Bella/Jake fan, but I feel like Edward doesn't deserve Bella yet. He need some jealousy...
Rose chapter 32 . 3/16/2014
Awesome story!
nidszala chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
Its a beautiful story
I loved it.
maipigen chapter 32 . 3/5/2014
great story i loved it all, even the hard parts.
meadow11 chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
what a story! and what a journey for these two. I loved it (the good, the bad and the ugly)- thank you so so much for sharing.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
Aww that was the best way to end the best was somuch hurt with even more are an amazing writter.I know I'm just one of many to read but I loved it so much.I will never look at a happy meal the same!
Love always,
Kate
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
She didn't forgive him fast enough ,you made me depressed and I wanna cry,you are a good writter
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I would comfort him then smack some sense into him!
mrs.unknown chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
awww,poor had to kive through that everyday .no one deserves that your writting is very good
lmc123 chapter 32 . 1/24/2014
Sending you much love in thanks for your story. Tough but kinda beautiful, so bloody sad, but full of sweetness x x
lmc123 chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
I think your bella is the saddest I have read. Quite a few of your early chapters made me shed a tear, I just so felt for her, it was just so awful how people treated her, was so sad. Glad you got them to their hap xpy ending
3,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »