Reviews for And Then There's You
BelieverALEX chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Holy hell! And things was going so well.
BelieverALEX chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Awwww, he bought her a Happy Meal. Thats so sweet :D
BelieverALEX chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
That was crazy. I don't even know what to say, but things just got real and I was thinking he rape her. Kinda happy he didnt but damnnnnn what he actually did do was just sinister.
BelieverALEX chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Edward swing me I thought after seeing that crap everything would be genuine after that... and I wont believe he did my girl like Landon off a walk to remember around his friends smh. And oh Charlie.
BelieverALEX chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
I wish she did kill him... but, I guess it would have been ruin whatever these two got going on. I cant wait to read whats going through Edward mind! Great chapter.
BelieverALEX chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Ohhhh hot damn, smh. Shit about to go down.
BelieverALEX chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
This chapter was just a major emotional roller coaster... But I love the progress.
anonymous chapter 32 . 6/6/2014
You have a talent that I'm honoured to be an audience to. Let me just say, that you made me plaster a permanent smile on my face and walk around thinking about the highlight of my day, which in the case is your fanfic. Thank you for making me happy.

PS: You are an amazing author :).
sillybilly4 chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
sigh
ugh chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Such a cliff hanger! It's late and I'm trying not to fall asleep so I could finish this chapter. Now I'm gonna have to at least read the enxt one before bed! You are a great writer and this is an amazing story!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Poor Bella I imagine it will tKe a while for them yo find out she didn't dob them in.
Bella78 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it!
KRC28 chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
I'm not sure how I only just came across your story. Once I read the first chapter, I couldn't put it down. You're an extremely talented story teller and even through the heavy angst, I truly enjoyed your talent. Both your Edward & Bella had an amazing depth to them and the story started off strong and finished strong as well. I hope you finish your other stories and continue on writing - thank you for sharing your talent!
xinislovemeXD chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
I LOVE IT! *-* sorry, i'm not speak english.. but I read your fic translated into Spanish.. and your fic is really beautiful..
kisses! and sorry for my spelling errors
BYE! n_n
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Was that a Speak reference in the -is-the-art-teacher thing? If it was... then that is a really really crazy coincidence... But it's not right? Good job! I'm just really looking forward to when Jake shows up. Not that I'm a big Bella/Jake fan, but I feel like Edward doesn't deserve Bella yet. He need some jealousy...
3,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »