Reviews for And Then There's You
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
GREAT chapter! I'm a little suspicious about the fire...because where is Renee? Did Charlie kill her and he is trying to cover it up?
sophia18 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
dead-is-the-cat chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update.
crazysims12 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
WOW! that was fanfuckingtastic! amazing... i love how you are such a brilliant writer... i honestly hope you become more discovered because you deserve it! dont take too long til your next chappy
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Totally hooked on the story and cannot wait for MORE!
caramel110 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
hey you, it's me! you know, one of those who just lurk ;) i usually don't read stories that contain domestic violence since i find them very disturbing. i never had to deal with any of this shit and it breaks my heart to know that what is fiction to me is reality to a lot of people. let me tell you that i am hooked on this story. though your edward might not be the knight in shining armor (considering his demeanour before he knew bella's secret) i always love it when a character undergoes catharsis without getting too sappy. please update soon, i am very looking forward to it!
naty1121 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I love this story! please update sooon!
LAN809 chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
WOW! Amazing story. I am so hooked! Can't wait to find out what happens.
YankeeDiva chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think I fell off the cliff with this cliff hanger!~
hollynn28 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
I have enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait to see how the mess gets figured out.
EmLou1987 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
I really really like this. Once i started reading it i couldn't stop until i'd read all 15 charters. I really i can't wait to read more! Poor Bella! and i really wanna no what happened in edwards past.
princess1996 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Pink Is just a color chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
great story :)

Update soon
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
Thanks for pimping out The Twinklings, haha. We really appreciate it! I seriously do love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
My Lion chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
Holy guacamole with sweet and sour mustard sauce frozen on a pink and yellow banana split! I was going through my favourites list today when I re-found your story! And holy fuck it's amazing! God I don't even know where to god-damn start!

Normally with stories, it becomes tedious to read it all in a day, but I didn't leave my computer at all! Jee-zus! You have to have some kinda GIFT to write this amazing! Wow and wow about how you wrote the Edward fight scene (personal fave *wink*) and how you describe what Bella is going through! It's almost fricken real! GAH! So great!

And just the way you have written Edward in this story is

fucking amazing. He has so many sides but you just can't help but love him anyway! From the hundreds of fic's I have read, this Edward has to be my favourite by far. I can't even describe it but I'm just so drawn to him.

And bloody Charles and Renee... another story completly. Charles is a goddamn physco bastard who I wish HAD been stabbed but Bella or put on his arse by Edward already. And I still can't figure out Renee. Why does she say see loves Bella, but then goes and watches Charles bash the holy crap outta her? Poor Bella. It's frustrating because she cares for Renee as a whole and then she's left with the pieces when Renee goes and deserts her!

I love the fluffy bits with Ed and Bells. Its not over the top or openly sexual, its just nice. I wish Edward would just fuck Rosalie and Tanya off once and for all. And forget about that fucking bet! I really hope that Edward works things out with Carlisle and Esme. They seem to genuinly care about him...

I'm still a bit confused about Jake and the La Push gang of sorts. When does he come back? I hope that he doesn't ruin things between Edward and Bella. God, there is so much happening in this story!

Also, I can't wait untill Edward finds Bella's "private" sketches.

Well, If you haven't guessed already, I really love your work, and feel ever so slightly guilty that I haven't reveiwed .Chapter. So I guess this makes up for it? Update soon!
3,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 197 .. Last Next »