Reviews for And Then There's You
sophia18 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Verosmee Cullen chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
OMFG! you deserve not millions but billlions of reviews .. . and the only word that came up for this chapter is awesome .. seriously it's a little fucked up but it is what makes it great... and where is Edward? ohhh danm woman you leave us more interested and sure i will recomended your history with all my FF friends ... seriously is like the best Fiction i've ever read in my whole fucking life!
Contradictation chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Whoa, this chapter was intense. I cannot wait to see what happens. Will Edward get there in time? What happend to Bella and her Mom, and is Charlie ever going to be revealed as the aubuser?

I cannot wait for the next chapter. Take your time. I will love your story no matter what happens.
Bennyjo4 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Enjoy your story. I know you probably won't tell us yet, but will it be much longer before Bella tells Edward that she wasn't responsible for him and the gang getting caught. I know the big angst is coming when she finds out about what Edward's intentions where at the beginning. Look forward to your next update.
fihcan chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
evil, pure evil leaving us on that.
ADADancer chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Please update soon, I want to know what happens next. I can't believe Renee wouldn't protect Bella, Bella at least attempted to save her.
shira01 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Poor Bella. Both her parents deserves some serious jail time, I am almost more pissed at Renee, she never did anything to help Bella! And were is Edward? Plz update soon. I wish for Bella a little of happiness...
ccmaja chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
ah man, that was a HUGE cliffy. Don't keep us waiting too long LOL
Edjen chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
I just realized I never reviewed the chappy.

Girl dont do cliffys...gahhh I am desperate to know what come next. An you know...the girl was right you deserved thousend of reviews. Love this fic deeply! Is off to read chap 15!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
My heart goes out to Bella, that's some messed up shit! Even though it feels really bad to say this, I loved it. I know sick, right? Anyways, I so cannot wait to see what happens next. Excellent job as always. ;)
Stina Whatever chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
smile
Dontgetlostinheaven chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
That was very interesting. I can't wait to see what gonna happen next and if everybody is gonna find out about Chief Swan. Nice Chapter!
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
I don't know why but it's difficult for me to imagine Charlie as a bad father. I guess it's because the book never said anything bad about him.

Anyway, I think that his anger and actions are presented realistically. I've seen it in people that are not so close to me, and thing I can imagine how the words hurt much more than the physical violence.

Thank you for the update, and I hope to see Eddy as a hero real soon.
MyBabyBlues chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Wow, that was good, SCARY but good. I hope Edward shows up and helps her. And after all that, I hope Edward grows some balls and stands up to his friends and really defends her.
Jade.L.S chapter 15 . 7/11/2010