Reviews for And Then There's You
Bildo chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
wheres edward,oh soon
Duckmuckchuck chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
seriosly you are freaking amazing! never a dull moment with this one :) please update soon 3
HeathersTwilight chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Good job

I don't feel sorry for Renee. She is a piece of shit parent ( she isn't a true parent ) for not protecting Bella. She has let Bella live a life of hell. Working with abused kids I see this crap all of the time. A true parent protects. A true parent would get their child and leave. A true parent would place their child first.

I hope Charlie meets a cruel fate.

Sorry for my rant. I hate child abusers. Women who fail to protect are just as bad. Seeing the impact on children is just heartbreaking.
dooey7 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
OMG, you can't leave it there, please say the next chapter is up tomorrow, i check my e-mail's every day hoping you have up - dated, i love your story, you are an amazing writer, please say your up-dating soon, please x
punkindrublic81 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
yay i can review! It wouldn't let me last time so i tweeted you instead. Ha! Take that FFN. Omg this story just keeps gettin better. Loving every second of it. I almost had a cardiac at bellas txt at the end of the last chapter. Can't wait for next one...need it nao! Lol. Fantastic writing, hope you do more fics when this is finished, although, i'd like this one to go on forever haha i love all the angst. I'll shut up now so you can go write the next one :)
ellescott chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Oh Please Edward hurry! I'm still holding my breath. Thank you for the update and please post the next chapter soon.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Love the update!
sophia18 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Verosmee Cullen chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
OMFG! you deserve not millions but billlions of reviews .. . and the only word that came up for this chapter is awesome .. seriously it's a little fucked up but it is what makes it great... and where is Edward? ohhh danm woman you leave us more interested and sure i will recomended your history with all my FF friends ... seriously is like the best Fiction i've ever read in my whole fucking life!
Contradictation chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Whoa, this chapter was intense. I cannot wait to see what happens. Will Edward get there in time? What happend to Bella and her Mom, and is Charlie ever going to be revealed as the aubuser?

I cannot wait for the next chapter. Take your time. I will love your story no matter what happens.
Bennyjo4 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Enjoy your story. I know you probably won't tell us yet, but will it be much longer before Bella tells Edward that she wasn't responsible for him and the gang getting caught. I know the big angst is coming when she finds out about what Edward's intentions where at the beginning. Look forward to your next update.
fihcan chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
evil, pure evil leaving us on that.
ADADancer chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Please update soon, I want to know what happens next. I can't believe Renee wouldn't protect Bella, Bella at least attempted to save her.
shira01 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Poor Bella. Both her parents deserves some serious jail time, I am almost more pissed at Renee, she never did anything to help Bella! And were is Edward? Plz update soon. I wish for Bella a little of happiness...
ccmaja chapter 15 . 7/11/2010