Reviews for And Then There's You
zdra8351 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Love the chapter. Cant wait to read what Edward is going to do to help Bella. Did Edward's kiss really messed things up with Bella right now that she's really vulnerable? Please update soon.
Sunflower2009 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
This chapter was seriously painful and the ending even more so. Poor timing on Edward's part, but at least he realizes his mistake. And I'm wondering if Bella's reaction was because of her depth of feelings for him. I also Edward if this mistake will come back to haunt him, i.e. the bet - that he was only doing all of this because of the bet. We know he isn't, but Bella doesn't know anything. I'm afraid this is going to come back and haunt him big time. Hopefully, if and when Bella finds out, she doesn't react stupidly and do something regretful to herself and Edward.

Charlie needs to die - now. So does Renee.
withloveiread chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
wowow that is intense!
Chi0075 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
omg omg. LOVED the chapter!

That was seriously the best chapter :D

I think your story is my favourite, I have never been so obsessed with a story as I am with yours, I check my mail constantly to see whether there have been updates xp

the kiss was amazing - edward was amazing :D

ShyBlusher24 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
What da hell why did he kiss her and mess it all up. and i think i know what the fire is in La Push it's Bella's mother's car because old Charles killed her. and in some way i think Edward should kidnap Bella so she won't be beaten which if her mother is dead Charles will get worse
Snusa chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
was great chapter, but i so want to kick edward ass, he has to come clean with bella, if she finds out, and in this state she is in...that will destroy her...

ps. take the angry cliffy reviews as a compliment, it only means that we want more of your story. So that is a compliment :)

/hug
kissyfur chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Very intense and difficult to read, but so good.
sweetowl chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I think it takes a little time. She must think about that what happened. But a good chapter. I like the progress they both made with each other and for themselves.
AshKay21 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I just discovered your story, and i'm so in love with it! Its one of my absolute favorites. It makes me , you should really have more reviews. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Even if i'm nervous about whats coming next...
TheLadyKT chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
me thinks daddy took mama and started the fire himself.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Dang, talk about winning the award for FML. How crazy it that? Anyways, another excellent job. Definitely pulled on my heart strings. I can't believe that he kissed her. I can only imagine all the shit that was going through Bella's head during that. I'm sure she thought he was just doing it cause he felt sorry for her or some other lame reason. I'm also freaking out about the bat, don't know why. Seems like it could come back to bite Edward in the ass. Anywho great job, would love to hear about the other story. Till next time... ;)
Story-Reported-Taken-Down chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Please tell me that Charlie did not do what I think he did to Bella's mother? I could be wrong, but I have a strong feeling that the fire was set for a reason. Another great and sad chapter. Cannot wait to see what happens and to see if Edwards goes through with his plan or not, At this stage I think that is a big NO, but you never know.

AWESOME JOB!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
GREAT chapter! I'm a little suspicious about the fire...because where is Renee? Did Charlie kill her and he is trying to cover it up?
sophia18 chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
dead-is-the-cat chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update.
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 197 .. Last Next »