Reviews for And Then There's You
shira01 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Poor Bella. Both her parents deserves some serious jail time, I am almost more pissed at Renee, she never did anything to help Bella! And were is Edward? Plz update soon. I wish for Bella a little of happiness...
ccmaja chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
ah man, that was a HUGE cliffy. Don't keep us waiting too long LOL
Edjen chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
I just realized I never reviewed the chappy.

Girl dont do cliffys...gahhh I am desperate to know what come next. An you know...the girl was right you deserved thousend of reviews. Love this fic deeply! Is off to read chap 15!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
My heart goes out to Bella, that's some messed up shit! Even though it feels really bad to say this, I loved it. I know sick, right? Anyways, I so cannot wait to see what happens next. Excellent job as always. ;)
Stina Whatever chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
smile
Dontgetlostinheaven chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
That was very interesting. I can't wait to see what gonna happen next and if everybody is gonna find out about Chief Swan. Nice Chapter!
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
I don't know why but it's difficult for me to imagine Charlie as a bad father. I guess it's because the book never said anything bad about him.

Anyway, I think that his anger and actions are presented realistically. I've seen it in people that are not so close to me, and thing I can imagine how the words hurt much more than the physical violence.

Thank you for the update, and I hope to see Eddy as a hero real soon.
MyBabyBlues chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Wow, that was good, SCARY but good. I hope Edward shows up and helps her. And after all that, I hope Edward grows some balls and stands up to his friends and really defends her.
Jade.L.S chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Please update real quick
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
This story is so intense it always has me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
It's hard to decide who is the worse parent here, Renee or Charlie? Charlie is beating her but Renee does NOTHING to stop it or help? Poor Bella needs to be selfish for once in her life and leave that house to save herself. Obviously her mother can take care of herself. Great story and I can't wait to see what Edward's view will be once he shows up!
gg-galaxy chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
bella is really stupid, why go defend a mom who won't even defend you and stays in abusive relationship!
EverlastingMuse chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
can't wait...
DumbBlonde13 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Great Chapter :D

Kiss

CaROo
crackupmonkey chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
oh can't wait for the next chapter.
3,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 204 .. Last Next »