Reviews for And Then There's You
lvrofbrnrds chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh Wow! I just cried over her getting a Happy Meal. How crazy is that. I love your story, it's so very intense and I'm scared to death that he's going to just absolutely going to break her heart.
ffictionreader01 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Another excellent chapter. I choked up when he gave her the Happy Meal :)
Stina Whatever chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
they're so cute
Sassy Mami chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I hope Edward stays on the being nice path and finds out about the misunderstanding(sp?) soon. And whatd with Alice? is she being nice b/c she wants to or is it part of the plan. Please update soon )
RdRidingHood chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
awe that was so cute i love this chapter i cant wait to read more
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Did Charlie only beat Bella on her 13th birthday or did he rape her as well? I'm not entirely clear about it. Great chapter and very emotional!
Duckmuckchuck chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
SOOO good! i absolutely love your writing style, and how everything comes together perfectly. This chapter was probably one of my favs in the story, but yet again i say that about every chapter ;)
astranger81 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
yay only 6ish more days
Sunflower2009 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Yes, I liked the fluff, but the foreshadowing is making me ill. Did Bella's father rape her? It sounds like it to me. If so, that is unspeakable and something I wouldn't be able to stomach. Charlie, as it is, needs to die painfully and slowly. What an unbearably sick individual. And Bella's "mother"? She needs to go the same way as well. I know I might be jumping the gun. . .I hope I'm totally wrong, but it doesn't seem like it.
PushingReality34 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
love this chapter. Rose is still a bitch, and so is Tanya. I liked how Alice tried to warn her about what was going to happen, and i liked the edward and bella fluff.

Can't wait for the next chater.

Songs that kind of fit Bella.

Numb

Faint

So Sick

and then in later chapters (when she finds out with edward did) Behind these hazel eyes.

Hopes that helps some.
sophia18 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Manna1 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh so good! I love your style of writing and the flow of the story. Looking forward to more!
EnidBarb chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I will care! Can't wait for more.
Freefallinggone chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
This story is awesome. I can wait for the next chapter.
Edjen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
OH my... he gave her the first Happy meal? That was so sweet. I loved that part and I loved that he gave her a phone she could use to call for help.

Rose is a bitch and I ask myself if she will come around or if Emmet will leave her for beeing so bitchy.

I loved Alive talking to Bella. She tried to warn the poor girl.

To late may I say. She is head over heels falling for Edward.

Damn. He should tell her about the bet but knowing you a little bit I think it will be the BIG Surprise to tear them apart.

Damn...now I cant wait for an update and the damn thing is I will be on holidays for a week. No TV, just the beach and our caravan. So I hope to see two new updates when I am back.

Love this fic.

*hands you selfmade-chocolate-cookies for a faster update*
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 204 .. Last Next »