Reviews for And Then There's You
vvply01 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
ccmaj has twitted out a rec and I have to agree I am very much enjoying you story. Thanks
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I love Edward's inner monologue.

thanks for the update
reyes139 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
wow it keeps getting better and better nice touch with the happy meal now how are u going to transition the rest of the group into believing her
Verosmee Cullen chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
FUCKKKK father is back ...how dare you to leave us like that! pfff after all the fluff ..ohh and Edwards felings god ... he finally saw Bella's beauty! and BitchyRose and the goddamn bet! goshhhh ..it's just gettib better can't wait for the next chap!
seekerharmoney chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
thanks good chapter
HeathersTwilight chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Such a great story! Love it.
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Wow this story is really intense. I feel for Bella and for Edward. I hope that he does not go through with the bet and tells his friends what is happening to Bella. Or at least Alice. Update soon.
sujari6 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Hope Edward gets there in time.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
so glad to see an update - this is a great little story - I think your handling of Edward's reaction to the abuse is spot on, him wanting to do something, the outrage at the injustice of the "system", and his fear of the peer reactions...you're doing a beautiful job and I'm looking forward to more!
I.S.Teigen chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
UPDATE SOON... OR ELLS : P 3
EverlastingMuse chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
great!
crackupmonkey chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
crap hope he takes carlise with him & doesn't try to do it on his own.
RdRidingHood chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
so good i cant wait to read more
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
who's stew?
Kelala1004 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Hey wifey! (Remember, I proposed?) I love, love, LOVE this chapter! And cliffhangers are always fun, so keep writing! Me love you long time! :D
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 204 .. Last Next »