Reviews for And Then There's You
PushingReality34 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
love this chapter. Rose is still a bitch, and so is Tanya. I liked how Alice tried to warn her about what was going to happen, and i liked the edward and bella fluff.

Can't wait for the next chater.

Songs that kind of fit Bella.

Numb

Faint

So Sick

and then in later chapters (when she finds out with edward did) Behind these hazel eyes.

Hopes that helps some.
sophia18 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Manna1 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh so good! I love your style of writing and the flow of the story. Looking forward to more!
EnidBarb chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I will care! Can't wait for more.
Freefallinggone chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
This story is awesome. I can wait for the next chapter.
Edjen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
OH my... he gave her the first Happy meal? That was so sweet. I loved that part and I loved that he gave her a phone she could use to call for help.

Rose is a bitch and I ask myself if she will come around or if Emmet will leave her for beeing so bitchy.

I loved Alive talking to Bella. She tried to warn the poor girl.

To late may I say. She is head over heels falling for Edward.

Damn. He should tell her about the bet but knowing you a little bit I think it will be the BIG Surprise to tear them apart.

Damn...now I cant wait for an update and the damn thing is I will be on holidays for a week. No TV, just the beach and our caravan. So I hope to see two new updates when I am back.

Love this fic.

*hands you selfmade-chocolate-cookies for a faster update*
ellescott chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Thank you for that awesome chapter. Tha Happy Meal at the the end brought tears to my eyes. I'm lovin' this story and I get excited whenever i see you updated.
missemmett chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I loved it and I almost cried when Bella had her flashback, why did Charlie start abusing her? Loved the gifts he got her and the phone was a really good idea. But what was better was Edward buying her the happy meal and slowly he's starting to like her and trying to understand her more. I hope he pulls out of his bet soon and realises what he has with Bella.
Snusa chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
how can edward say that he trust bella and that he wasn her to trust him, he still haven't told her about the bet...to bad Alice's warning came a bit to late.

/hug
DrmngofEC chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
So is edward gonna find out she didn't tell on them soon?

Great chap!

I'm on pins and needles reading because I don't want any of them to

hurt Bella especially Edward,she is just to battered as it is. I'm afraid of what's

gonna happen next. No to mention I have a sinking feeling like Renee is gonna bail

on bella and leave her with that crazy bastard.

Does Jacob know what Charlie is like to Bella? I can't believe Im

gonna say this but when will Jacob make his appearence? I feel like Bella is really

gonna need him ( AS A FRIEND ONLY). I think Edward needs to feel a little jealousy

towards Jacob and bella's friendship.

Update soon please!
lknots chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Beautiful! I love how he's opening up to her for real - it is for real, isn't it, and not just part of the plan? I'm sort of like Alice, keep your walls up just a little longer, until you know for sure. I think he's opening up and being real, the only thing I worry about is that the pressure from the group will make him do something he'll later regret, because he needs Bella now, and she needs him, and none of them are used to needing anyone. Thank you for writing, I'm looking forward to the next update!
Marianka chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I like it..)
ADADancer chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter.
ridiculous-83 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
everytime i check back for your updates, there's always new secret revealed...

please keep up giving us excitement
IrishGirl95 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010