Reviews for And Then There's You
TexasTwilight77 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
He's falling for her and she for him. I really hope that stupid bet doesn't ruin everything, though I'm pretty sure it comes back to bite Edward in the ass. So cannot wait till the next update, excellent job as usual. ;)
ccmaja chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Okay. So I just found your story by a random search. I haven't reviewed because I was completely and utterly hooked on everything you had written.

I cried when Edward saw what was happening to Bella. I cried when you described her emotional pain and embarrassment. I cannot tell you how pleased and giddy I was when he brought her that damned happy meal.

You have an AMAZING talent for writing and an exceptional gift for emotions in your characters. I am completely hooked on this story and will be passing it along to all my ff readers that follow me on twitter, because this story is by far one of the best I have ever read... ever. Not just on Fanfiction... I mean EVER.

Kudos to you and please update soon!

cc 3
ellescott chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Thanks for the update. I like this story alot, even though it breaks my heart and makes me sad sometimes. I really want a HEA for Bella and Edward. I want justice and lots of love. Can't wait for the next chapter
phips chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter nice and long but argh cliff hanger can't wait to read the next chapter update soon please
fihcan chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Edward is a little blind isnt he...
Chi0075 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
argh shit an ending, you have got to be kidding me

please update... tomorrow or just soon!

great chapter again

love your characters and the way you write
Snusa chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Looks like edward is not going to tell bella about the bet hehe ofc not he's to chicken ;)

Glad we got to look in edward's head, any chance to 'read' his journals ;)

Hurry up and save bella

/hug
Marianka chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
So litle bit funny ,beatyfull

and emotional,i love it.:)
missemmett chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
I loved it and the happy meal part was really cute and sweet on his part. I also liked Edward standing up to Rose and telling her off, we need more of that. I hope Edward finally comes to Bella's rescue and makes her do something about her abuse. I saw Eclipse last week and it was amazing. I like Kristen Stewarts new do i think it suites her. Please update soon i want to see Bella get rescued.
zdra8351 chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Great chapter so much Edward and Bella fluff. Cant wait to read next chapter especially with the huge cliffy that was left. Please update soon.
Anadabyel chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
This story is so frustrating and engrossing all at once! I am waiting for the next chapter with bated breath! Carlisle can get another law enforecement group involved if necessary! I know Edward is young but he has to tell his dad!
ADADancer chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Please update soon. Great chapter.
sophia18 chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
kayjanna chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
I found your story yesterday and just finished your last update. I love you versions of Edward and Bella. I'm finding your story intriguing and will be anxiously awaiting the next update.
StrangeMindFiction chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Awww, I love the fluff, haha! This story is amazing and I love it!
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »