Reviews for And Then There's You
crackupmonkey chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
crap hope he takes carlise with him & doesn't try to do it on his own.
RdRidingHood chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
so good i cant wait to read more
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
who's stew?
Kelala1004 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Hey wifey! (Remember, I proposed?) I love, love, LOVE this chapter! And cliffhangers are always fun, so keep writing! Me love you long time! :D
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I like this story so far. I have always loved the movie Cruel Intentions. I can hardly wait to see where you go with this.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Ugh! I can't believe you ended the chapter there and now I'm dying to know what Charlie is doing and if Bella's safe! Awesome story and I can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store.
julie70 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
poor Bella i wish she would find some strength to help herself..and fight back a bit..i really hope that Edward doesnt follow through with the bet..i think it would more or less kill Bella to know Edward used her to impress him friends and win the bet...
astranger81 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
SLAP, I love you but ahhh. seriously when I realised that is where the chapter ended I almost cried. PLEASE dont take too long, I could not hack it.

Love
silverdance chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
this story is amazing! i love it. This was a fantastic chapter and i hope you update again really soon :)
auroraboralis chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Things were going to well, weren't they? I wish B would or could somehow fight back.
lindsay023 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
my heart breaks for poor bella i just want edward to run away with her and keep her safe from that monster charles.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
He's falling for her and she for him. I really hope that stupid bet doesn't ruin everything, though I'm pretty sure it comes back to bite Edward in the ass. So cannot wait till the next update, excellent job as usual. ;)
ccmaja chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Okay. So I just found your story by a random search. I haven't reviewed because I was completely and utterly hooked on everything you had written.

I cried when Edward saw what was happening to Bella. I cried when you described her emotional pain and embarrassment. I cannot tell you how pleased and giddy I was when he brought her that damned happy meal.

You have an AMAZING talent for writing and an exceptional gift for emotions in your characters. I am completely hooked on this story and will be passing it along to all my ff readers that follow me on twitter, because this story is by far one of the best I have ever read... ever. Not just on Fanfiction... I mean EVER.

Kudos to you and please update soon!

cc 3
ellescott chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Thanks for the update. I like this story alot, even though it breaks my heart and makes me sad sometimes. I really want a HEA for Bella and Edward. I want justice and lots of love. Can't wait for the next chapter
phips chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter nice and long but argh cliff hanger can't wait to read the next chapter update soon please
3,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »