Reviews for And Then There's You
crazyj9girl chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
thanks for the mention in the Authors notes.. great chapter..
Snusa chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
So many emotion in this chapter, good to finely see a bit behind edwards mind too. Hopefully bella will open up to edward about her 13 birthday and maybe get some pain out.

/hug
Snakefang chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
midnightstar00 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
this is so good can't get enough
jennymarie chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I'm hooked! Read the whole story in one sitting! Can't wait until your next chapter!
zdra8351 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Awsome chapter. It was great first the fluff, you get us thinking things are finally going to be better, then the angst of Bella's past makes an apperance. Cant wait for next chapter.
tiderider chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
AHHH! SO SAD, BUT GREAT WRITING THANKS
RdRidingHood chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
so sad so good i cat wait to read more
Kelala1004 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Jesus Christ! Please write more! This story is so addicting and profound! You really grab emotioins so well, I love it! Most stories have them go all goo goo eyed on eachother from the get go but your pacing is so perfect! Gah! I'm straight but I'd go gay for you...just saying. Marry me!
missemmett chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
What happened to her that made everyone either mean or so sad that her life is that crap? i want more please update soon.
crackupmonkey chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
charlie needs to be pushed off a cliff.
calbers chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
OK, OK, so glad for an update. MAn on Man CHarles HAS to get his come uppance in this story and FAST. I cannot stand to let this asshole live another minute. HE needs to be outed to the world. Dadgummit!
sophia18 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
That was a tough chapter! Omg! Charles beating the crap out of Edward and then all the horrible stuff with Bella. What a mess they both are. I look forward to happier times, but I'm afraid we're gonna see a lot more angst. Thanks for the update, see ya soon.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I really am wishing that Edward will choke on his guilt when this is all said and done. I just know when Bella finds out after letting him in is going to break her. Still waiting to see when Jake gets here and I'm even more curious about what happened to Bella when she was 13. Great job, as usual. ;)
3,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »