Reviews for And Then There's You
Marianka chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
So litle bit funny ,beatyfull

and emotional,i love it.:)
missemmett chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
I loved it and the happy meal part was really cute and sweet on his part. I also liked Edward standing up to Rose and telling her off, we need more of that. I hope Edward finally comes to Bella's rescue and makes her do something about her abuse. I saw Eclipse last week and it was amazing. I like Kristen Stewarts new do i think it suites her. Please update soon i want to see Bella get rescued.
zdra8351 chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Great chapter so much Edward and Bella fluff. Cant wait to read next chapter especially with the huge cliffy that was left. Please update soon.
Anadabyel chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
This story is so frustrating and engrossing all at once! I am waiting for the next chapter with bated breath! Carlisle can get another law enforecement group involved if necessary! I know Edward is young but he has to tell his dad!
ADADancer chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Please update soon. Great chapter.
sophia18 chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
kayjanna chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
I found your story yesterday and just finished your last update. I love you versions of Edward and Bella. I'm finding your story intriguing and will be anxiously awaiting the next update.
StrangeMindFiction chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Awww, I love the fluff, haha! This story is amazing and I love it!
kstewaddicted chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
This is like my favorite story right now. I feel really bad for Bella. Charlie is ughh, and Renee is just a shame /:

But please update soon! I'm addicted to this fic! :D 3
texbratt67 chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Got caught up and have to say that I'm still lovin' it. When is Edward going to find out that Bella didn't tell then come clean about himself? Can't wait to read more.
DumbBlonde13 chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
So Amazing! I Don't Read English Fiction usually but your is so good!

Hope To Read You Soon!

Kiss

CaROo
HeathersTwilight chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I hope Rose, Tanya and Jessica get some karma
HeathersTwilight chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I hope Renee and Charlie meet a terrible demise.
HeathersTwilight chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I felt so bad for Bella when he did that to her infront of his friends.
HeathersTwilight chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
Excellant

Renee is a piece of crap just like Charlie
3,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »