Reviews for And Then There's You
HeathersTwilight chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
KARMA
HeathersTwilight chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Fell in love with it on Twilighted. Hope you can help her to improve her grades lol.
leahlover1208 chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
i love this story!

itsa ridiculosly suspensful!

update soon!
Weolynn chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Heading for heartache! So much fluff there has to be angst next *sigh* Bella will have her heart shattered. Will Edward ever reconcile w his family? Who is Liz again?
j0li3bl0nd3 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Ok I will just say I cried when she got the happy meal. It brought back memories from when I was a child. I can't wait til your next chapter, this is by for my favorite story.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
ok, ok - I cry when there's such terrible pain in this story, I cry when there are poignant moments between B & E, and I KNOW I'm going to be crying when the f*ckery that E was working on comes to light - this story is a heartbreaker but just so, so good.
Verosmee Cullen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
god Eduardo i just love him; seriously .. this chapter was a little bit disturbing.. pour Bella her past is just .well fucked up . but in the other hand Edward and the happy meal just excellent ..can't wait for the next!
I.S.Teigen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
When Edward said "i see it now" i didn't understand what you/he meant... Still don't understand it...

Anyway, update soon because when i read this story my chest aces :C
reyes139 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
i cant get enough of your story u had me in tears all through the chapter
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
awesome! please read my stories! I love your story and it would be nice to get your point of view!
sweetowl chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Indescribable and enriching. I have seldom read such a beautiful love story. It's getting better and deeper. With each chapter. I hope he does not hurt her too much, if the bet comes to light. Maybe their love is already strong growth in order to survive done! Thanks!
alwaysthinkin chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Wow, I'm really getting into this story. Very well written! Can't wait for next chapter!
crackupmonkey chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
oh poor bella...is ed going to be able to fix this before his house of cards comes down?
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Omg that was an epic chapter! Edward is changing so much, as is Bella. But I still have MY guard up...I know bad things are still to come. More angst, more heart fail. Edward has changed and he won't hurt her intentionally. I don't think. But Rose or one of the bitches will let it slip about the bet or arrangement. And Bella will be crushed. Oh my.
lvrofbrnrds chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh Wow! I just cried over her getting a Happy Meal. How crazy is that. I love your story, it's so very intense and I'm scared to death that he's going to just absolutely going to break her heart.
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 207 .. Last Next »