Reviews for And Then There's You
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Omg that was an epic chapter! Edward is changing so much, as is Bella. But I still have MY guard up...I know bad things are still to come. More angst, more heart fail. Edward has changed and he won't hurt her intentionally. I don't think. But Rose or one of the bitches will let it slip about the bet or arrangement. And Bella will be crushed. Oh my.
lvrofbrnrds chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh Wow! I just cried over her getting a Happy Meal. How crazy is that. I love your story, it's so very intense and I'm scared to death that he's going to just absolutely going to break her heart.
ffictionreader01 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Another excellent chapter. I choked up when he gave her the Happy Meal :)
Stina Whatever chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
they're so cute
Sassy Mami chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I hope Edward stays on the being nice path and finds out about the misunderstanding(sp?) soon. And whatd with Alice? is she being nice b/c she wants to or is it part of the plan. Please update soon )
RdRidingHood chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
awe that was so cute i love this chapter i cant wait to read more
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Did Charlie only beat Bella on her 13th birthday or did he rape her as well? I'm not entirely clear about it. Great chapter and very emotional!
Duckmuckchuck chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
SOOO good! i absolutely love your writing style, and how everything comes together perfectly. This chapter was probably one of my favs in the story, but yet again i say that about every chapter ;)
astranger81 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
yay only 6ish more days
Sunflower2009 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Yes, I liked the fluff, but the foreshadowing is making me ill. Did Bella's father rape her? It sounds like it to me. If so, that is unspeakable and something I wouldn't be able to stomach. Charlie, as it is, needs to die painfully and slowly. What an unbearably sick individual. And Bella's "mother"? She needs to go the same way as well. I know I might be jumping the gun. . .I hope I'm totally wrong, but it doesn't seem like it.
PushingReality34 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
love this chapter. Rose is still a bitch, and so is Tanya. I liked how Alice tried to warn her about what was going to happen, and i liked the edward and bella fluff.

Can't wait for the next chater.

Songs that kind of fit Bella.

Numb

Faint

So Sick

and then in later chapters (when she finds out with edward did) Behind these hazel eyes.

Hopes that helps some.
sophia18 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Manna1 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh so good! I love your style of writing and the flow of the story. Looking forward to more!
EnidBarb chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I will care! Can't wait for more.
Freefallinggone chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
This story is awesome. I can wait for the next chapter.
3,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 208 .. Last Next »