Reviews for And Then There's You
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, to say that you have the emotions down would be an understatement. Great job, can't wait to see what you're doing with this. ;)
calbers chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Hi, goog job writing. This story is scaring me 'cause it's clear how bad this is gonna be. I see Edward eventually gettingn some of Bella's trust and in the end it will be Rosalee that does something to let here know it was all a farce after they've had sex...even if Edward has changed his mind by then. It really bugs me I want all those people to know that Bella didn't rat them out...and that one thing is driving me up the wall.
crackupmonkey chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I kinda hope that this doesn't end like the movie. I'd like to edward walk away with bella for college - never to return to fork again.
julie70 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Poor Bella...i hope someone tells her whats going on...and i really dont like Edward he is an idiot..i hope he comes to his senses before anything terrible happens...great chapter...
rizzyg2 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
This is amazing, all I'm waiting for now is the minute where it hits Edward, I suppose you could call it his epiphany, I just hope that it won't come too late. Your story really is brilliant and I cannot wait for you to update it!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Love the update! :)
phips chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
i really want Alice to just tell Bella whats going on, also wish Bella would stand up for her self more but i get why she's they way she is. great chapter can't wait for the next chapter coming from Edwards POV & charlie arresting him. still cant believe charlies so mean in this story i don't like mean charlie
astranger81 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
OMG, I was just reading reviews and it occurred to me, does Bella actually have Cancer? I thought that was just how you were describing the anger, like a cancer that spreads through her body. If i misinterpreted that and she actually has cancer could you please correct me, I would have to have missed an important point in the plot.
ellescott chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Oh no Chief Swan! I'm disappointed in Edward but, I expected that. Please update soon. Thanks!
Stina Whatever chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
missemmett chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I loved it and I hope Bella can come out of her shell soon. Will Jake be coming soon?
Marianka chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I like it..)
Snusa chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
have to say that edward is really immature and spoild, keeps blaming ppl around him for how he feels,and his family takes it. great chapter :)

/hug
zdra8351 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Oh shit, busted and beaten. Cant wait to read what happens to Edward. Please update soon.
punkindrublic81 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
OMG i almost peed my pants. i know this is the only review i've given this story but i only started reading it tonight and i've read it all and need an update like nao! haha your writing is fab. i love how he's mean but you can see the cracks as time goes on. expect a new follower on twitter...me! haha keep the story coming :) can't wait for the next update!
3,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 208 .. Last Next »