Reviews for And Then There's You
missemmett chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I loved it and I almost cried when Bella had her flashback, why did Charlie start abusing her? Loved the gifts he got her and the phone was a really good idea. But what was better was Edward buying her the happy meal and slowly he's starting to like her and trying to understand her more. I hope he pulls out of his bet soon and realises what he has with Bella.
Snusa chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
how can edward say that he trust bella and that he wasn her to trust him, he still haven't told her about the bet...to bad Alice's warning came a bit to late.

/hug
DrmngofEC chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
So is edward gonna find out she didn't tell on them soon?

Great chap!

I'm on pins and needles reading because I don't want any of them to

hurt Bella especially Edward,she is just to battered as it is. I'm afraid of what's

gonna happen next. No to mention I have a sinking feeling like Renee is gonna bail

on bella and leave her with that crazy bastard.

Does Jacob know what Charlie is like to Bella? I can't believe Im

gonna say this but when will Jacob make his appearence? I feel like Bella is really

gonna need him ( AS A FRIEND ONLY). I think Edward needs to feel a little jealousy

towards Jacob and bella's friendship.

Update soon please!
lknots chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Beautiful! I love how he's opening up to her for real - it is for real, isn't it, and not just part of the plan? I'm sort of like Alice, keep your walls up just a little longer, until you know for sure. I think he's opening up and being real, the only thing I worry about is that the pressure from the group will make him do something he'll later regret, because he needs Bella now, and she needs him, and none of them are used to needing anyone. Thank you for writing, I'm looking forward to the next update!
Marianka chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I like it..)
ADADancer chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter.
ridiculous-83 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
everytime i check back for your updates, there's always new secret revealed...

please keep up giving us excitement
IrishGirl95 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
hi so good want more. now!11
lovebomb chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
love it
lknots chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
I started reading this yesterday and finished it today. Although the basic spelling and such could use some work, I really like the plot and the characterizations. Very gripping, had me teary at one point. Looking forward to reading more! Thanks for writing!
punkindrublic81 chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
omg omg omg WOW is all i can say! Fantastic. I love your writing style and i'm loving the long chapters. Too many ppl make him fall in love too quick, i'm glad to find that this edward's falling slowly. I love the build up of it all. Can't wait for next update. Keep em coming :)
silverdance chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
great chapter! I want to read more!
Verosmee Cullen chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i just finished and i fucin' love it! god you are such a writter ! i just can wait for the next chapter!
Verosmee Cullen chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
OH MY GOD!love love your fic i just find it & i swear i'm in an adictive mode;and i'm only in chapter 7 i'll finished tomorrow but is so damn good seriously you should get a prize or something hahaha i just like this bella it's really coward but i know in some point she is going to put out all of the shit that bothers her & Edward he is just a case-; rigth that attitude to fuck off the world it's just mean but i had to be hosnets i still love Cruelward! ok ok my review it seemm to go forever. i just wanna tell that you have another fan!(: so see u keep whit the fantastic fic!
texbratt67 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
OMG, what the he** happened to Bella on her 13th B-Day? Lookin' forward to reading more and get to the happy parts.
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »