Reviews for And Then There's You
Hadley Hemingway chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
ok, ok - I cry when there's such terrible pain in this story, I cry when there are poignant moments between B & E, and I KNOW I'm going to be crying when the f*ckery that E was working on comes to light - this story is a heartbreaker but just so, so good.
Verosmee Cullen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
god Eduardo i just love him; seriously .. this chapter was a little bit disturbing.. pour Bella her past is just .well fucked up . but in the other hand Edward and the happy meal just excellent ..can't wait for the next!
I.S.Teigen chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
When Edward said "i see it now" i didn't understand what you/he meant... Still don't understand it...

Anyway, update soon because when i read this story my chest aces :C
reyes139 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
i cant get enough of your story u had me in tears all through the chapter
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
awesome! please read my stories! I love your story and it would be nice to get your point of view!
sweetowl chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Indescribable and enriching. I have seldom read such a beautiful love story. It's getting better and deeper. With each chapter. I hope he does not hurt her too much, if the bet comes to light. Maybe their love is already strong growth in order to survive done! Thanks!
alwaysthinkin chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Wow, I'm really getting into this story. Very well written! Can't wait for next chapter!
crackupmonkey chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
oh poor bella...is ed going to be able to fix this before his house of cards comes down?
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Omg that was an epic chapter! Edward is changing so much, as is Bella. But I still have MY guard up...I know bad things are still to come. More angst, more heart fail. Edward has changed and he won't hurt her intentionally. I don't think. But Rose or one of the bitches will let it slip about the bet or arrangement. And Bella will be crushed. Oh my.
lvrofbrnrds chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oh Wow! I just cried over her getting a Happy Meal. How crazy is that. I love your story, it's so very intense and I'm scared to death that he's going to just absolutely going to break her heart.
ffictionreader01 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Another excellent chapter. I choked up when he gave her the Happy Meal :)
Stina Whatever chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
they're so cute
Sassy Mami chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I hope Edward stays on the being nice path and finds out about the misunderstanding(sp?) soon. And whatd with Alice? is she being nice b/c she wants to or is it part of the plan. Please update soon )
RdRidingHood chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
awe that was so cute i love this chapter i cant wait to read more
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Did Charlie only beat Bella on her 13th birthday or did he rape her as well? I'm not entirely clear about it. Great chapter and very emotional!
3,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »