Reviews for And Then There's You
Vanquish13 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
i'm enjoying this. D
Darkangel0470 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Awwww Bella made me cry, she also made me want to punch the whores and shove their heads down toilets. Edwards going to see but not be able to stop what happens to Bella, he is hopefully finally going to understand what the hell has been going on. The story is also sad, cause i bet their are real Bella's same storys but different names and the schools dont help them, so i want to arse kick all them whores for those without a voice :(
astranger81 chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
I really hope you do write like there is no tomorrow. I really wish you didnt leave the cliffy. man now I MUST know what happens...please write quick
reyes139 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
wow just wow it was so sad ... how can she deal with so much pain and never breakdown completely i wanna kill charlie right now ..
CheekyTikki chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
omg love the story i gotta find out what happens next... is edward gonna be a hero or will he help her when her dad leaves the room? will she let edward help her? plz write more soon :P
cullen 08 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
OMG, thats just crule. Grat ch. Hope you ubdate soon. Im glad edward id hates jake already. Question i know bella hates being touch, but when and if she sees jake is she gona be able to atleast hug him..?
TwilightSVU chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Love it can't wait to read more, I do hope that you do Edward's view point as he watches Bella and the man while hiding in her closet.
ellescott chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
You are an awesome writer. This is such a sad story. At the end of this chapter I had tears running down my cheeks. Please let someone save Bella. Edward needs saving too. Thanks for the update.
hippiehappy chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
OMG! EXCELLENT chapter! Im on the edge of my seat here!
EverlastingMuse chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
awesome!
EnidBarb chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
great story!
Twilightaholic1122 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
This was so long! i loved it!
PushingReality34 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
you are evil, that cliffy just proved it.

I love this story, it keeps getting better and better with every chapter. Edward is about to find out about Charlie and Edward is trapped in Bellas closet and has to watch what is happening . . . wow.

OMG, update soon, please!

P.S. Rose is still a bitch.
ffictionreader01 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Another excellent chapter. I'm glad he's about to find out what's happening to her.
sweetowl chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Hi StewLuv!

I am shaken. Great respect! I like stories with substance and seriousness. You#ve awakened with that my interest to you. I hope they will remain in this quality. Stories with emotional healing it did to me. Looking forward to another chapter of your talented hand . Thank you, very touching and heartbreaking. This could became one of my favorites. Really well done! Really.
3,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 .. Last Next »