Reviews for And Then There's You
Nlresda123 chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
Thank you for writing such a wonderful and emotional story. Like seriously. As if rn, I'm a major glutton for twilight AU angst fics and this fills my quota. I'm glad I got to read such an amazing book and I'll definitely recommend to my fellow twilight angst lover.

P. S. Sorry I couldn't review on every chapter. I was too impatient to see what the next chapter would bring.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Its hard for me to read this... Edward macking on her - when she is clearly so fu&ked up! WHY didn't he bring Esme at least with him? An adult! Good grief, I don't think I've ever read a FF that had me so tied up.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
I swear on on that is Holy, if Edward doesn't take Carlisle with him to Bella's - to see first hand, as a responsible adult (better equipped to handle the situation) and a Dr - then I will quite reading this story. I have over looked old the misspellings - and just bad sentence structure - because I thought you had a pretty decent story here... but for all that - to get Bella the helps she needs - Edward has to be smart enough to realize he can't take on Charles all by himself!
beelzeebub chapter 32 . 6/11/2016
great story. truely enjoyed it.
TishPhoenix chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
This is by far one of the most amazing stories I've read here. I was never much for canon stories but when I find gems like these. And so beautifully written, I can't pass it up, and end up getting hooked to reading it all in very little time. You did so wonderfully, with little touches that bring back sides of canon while making the characters your own in your AU. And this dementia like state for Charles, at the end... There couldn't have been a better way to round things out. Happy meals. Really. Lovely story thanks for writing it.
Tteaila chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
I just finished this story and the last chapter got me crying, Charles... I love this story so much, you truly are talented Thank you for this amazing heart-warming story..
Priya chapter 27 . 5/22/2016
Why the hell is Rosalie such a bitch . Can't she be happy?
Priya chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
If u even think of that pathetic bet,I swear I will kill u
irelandk chapter 32 . 5/5/2016
:-)
AlaskanGirl chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
I randomly found this story by accidentally clicking on an authors name and then a commeter name in a review. But this story was beautiful. I can't even count the times I cried. You are truly a gifted write. Much love.
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 32 . 4/16/2016
4am and I finally got around to finishing it, I just bawled like a baby that entire chapter and I'm so upset that it's actually over, it was such an amazing story and you made the characters just as they should act. Before I fall asleep I'm going to go check out your other stories, just because you are such an amazing and gifted writer and I need more of your talent xx :)
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 25 . 4/16/2016
Your story is so amazing that I actually had to force myself to shut my laptop down at like 3 am last night and get some sleep. Then the second I work this morning (really it was 12:30pm) I started reading again! Now I have to stop myself and get a shower but I promise to finish it when I get home tonight! xx
Cullen Strong chapter 31 . 4/12/2016
I've read this story about 4 times now, I just can't get enough! I've read a looooooooottttt of fanfiction and this is honestly my favorite story, ever. Thank you for sharing it! You're an amazing writer.
belladadiva chapter 32 . 3/30/2016
Great story.. Thanks for sharing!
muffinmom chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
Thanks for sharing your story. I just finished mostly listening to it (via my VoiceDream app). Loved it! Really liked that you held off on the lemons, I thought that would be more realistic for this Bella. Really enjoyed it, thanks!
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »