Reviews for And Then There's You
vickyycullen chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Imma fail my oral test cause this story doesn't let me studyyyyy i'm too caught up in it
vickyycullen chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
God fucking damn this story is absolutely captivating! Can't understand how I haven't read this before! Seriously wowowwwow
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have beautiful daughter
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
They didn't see whole picture. I hope bella forgives edward
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
Understand bella
voidxtiles chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
D;
AllISeeAreStars chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
OMG! Just fucking tell her about the bet! The longer this goes on the worse it's going to be!
JoJo Sky chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
Just finished reading, it was sad but it had a good ending I liked it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
I think edward should tell her the truth
Knit Bug chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Oh my goodness... I don't know how I came across this story- or why it took me so long to even find it. This was such a great read. So hard at times to finish a chapter, but such a great, great story. Truly, a well thought out story. Thank you for your words.

knit
Brinkleydeelite chapter 32 . 7/5/2016
Wow what a sad beginning for E & B. So happy for them in the end.
Nlresda123 chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
Thank you for writing such a wonderful and emotional story. Like seriously. As if rn, I'm a major glutton for twilight AU angst fics and this fills my quota. I'm glad I got to read such an amazing book and I'll definitely recommend to my fellow twilight angst lover.

P. S. Sorry I couldn't review on every chapter. I was too impatient to see what the next chapter would bring.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Its hard for me to read this... Edward macking on her - when she is clearly so fu&ked up! WHY didn't he bring Esme at least with him? An adult! Good grief, I don't think I've ever read a FF that had me so tied up.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
I swear on on that is Holy, if Edward doesn't take Carlisle with him to Bella's - to see first hand, as a responsible adult (better equipped to handle the situation) and a Dr - then I will quite reading this story. I have over looked old the misspellings - and just bad sentence structure - because I thought you had a pretty decent story here... but for all that - to get Bella the helps she needs - Edward has to be smart enough to realize he can't take on Charles all by himself!
beelzeebub chapter 32 . 6/11/2016
great story. truely enjoyed it.
3,270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »