Reviews for And Then There's You
sophia18 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Very good and history! :P

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
roxiegirl chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter! Edward is such as ass! But he's in trouble now! See ya next time bb.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
As I said before, Edward is a douche! At least right now. Of course when I get caught up it has to be a cliffy, isn't that the shit? Anyways, I'll definitely be waiting for the update, keep up the good work. ;)
robfans chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Edward slowly getting Bellas trust then he ruined the reason why Bella needs to guard herself,cant blame her.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
I totally get the bird reference. She can't leave until she knows her mom can be able to live on her own. I'm just going to go on to the next chapter cause I'm so caught up in this story. Great job. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Very hard chapter to read. You did an excellent job with the discription and the song only added to the atmosphere. Excellent job, truely, you blew me away with this chapter. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Sorry so short but it's getting really good! ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
How on earth can Edward keep doing this with out any remorse? I know he gets little bits of guilt...I just need faith that he'll come along faster. The bright side is that Jake will be coming soon, can't wait! ;)
katierose127 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
this story is really good!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Can they seriously not see how damaged Bella is? My heart goes out to her, I'm dying to see when Jake comes in, hopefully soon. Another good one. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I'm glad that Bella isn't falling for it...for now. I'm also dying to see how Edward felt when he saw Bella in the hallway. This just keeps getting better! ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I know the whole point of this story is for Edward to change, but as of right now...I just want to slam his head in a locker! Great job though. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
I'm actually a little excited about Jake's part in this story. Can't wait to see how he gets involved. Another good one. ;)
ADADancer chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Poor Bella. Great chapter. I hope you update soon.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This is going to be harsh, can't wait! Great job. ;)
3,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 210 .. Last Next »