Reviews for And Then There's You
hi so good want more. now!11
lovebomb chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
love it
lknots chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
I started reading this yesterday and finished it today. Although the basic spelling and such could use some work, I really like the plot and the characterizations. Very gripping, had me teary at one point. Looking forward to reading more! Thanks for writing!
punkindrublic81 chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
omg omg omg WOW is all i can say! Fantastic. I love your writing style and i'm loving the long chapters. Too many ppl make him fall in love too quick, i'm glad to find that this edward's falling slowly. I love the build up of it all. Can't wait for next update. Keep em coming :)
silverdance chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
great chapter! I want to read more!
Verosmee Cullen chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i just finished and i fucin' love it! god you are such a writter ! i just can wait for the next chapter!
Verosmee Cullen chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
OH MY GOD!love love your fic i just find it & i swear i'm in an adictive mode;and i'm only in chapter 7 i'll finished tomorrow but is so damn good seriously you should get a prize or something hahaha i just like this bella it's really coward but i know in some point she is going to put out all of the shit that bothers her & Edward he is just a case-; rigth that attitude to fuck off the world it's just mean but i had to be hosnets i still love Cruelward! ok ok my review it seemm to go forever. i just wanna tell that you have another fan!(: so see u keep whit the fantastic fic!
texbratt67 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
OMG, what the he** happened to Bella on her 13th B-Day? Lookin' forward to reading more and get to the happy parts.
EverlastingMuse chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
very good!
Weolynn chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Wonderfully written! So much action it made the fluff better. How much do you have outlined or do you just go off the cuff?
Duckmuckchuck chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
how could anyone hate you? you are seriosly my fav fanfic author! perfect combo of fluff and angst :)
PushingReality34 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
best chapter yet. I love care free Bella, and it seems like Edward is starting to fall in love with Bella. I hate Charles (he messed up Eddies face) *Sobs*.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LoriDuchess chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
very ood hurry up and update
Chi0075 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Great chapter!

Edward met Bella's father, the real Charlie, shut up a jackass by the way! Loved that every time he thought of Bella he wanted to beat Charlie to death

I think you are doing a fantastic job and you have really created a great relationship and a special bond between Edward and Bella

I am looking forward to Edward starts to become protective of Bella, and finally falls in love with her, but i know it's gotta take time of course;) but I still can't wait for it to happen

By the way - this song reminded me very much about your story:

Erik Hassel - Hurtful

Anyway, keep up the good work
kezcullen chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
excellent chapter all round. we are getting the needed backstory, and it's consolidation of your eat earlier foreshadowing.

a bit of a cliffie ending tough.
3,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 210 .. Last Next »