Reviews for And Then There's You
sophia18 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Very good history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
That was a tough chapter! Omg! Charles beating the crap out of Edward and then all the horrible stuff with Bella. What a mess they both are. I look forward to happier times, but I'm afraid we're gonna see a lot more angst. Thanks for the update, see ya soon.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I really am wishing that Edward will choke on his guilt when this is all said and done. I just know when Bella finds out after letting him in is going to break her. Still waiting to see when Jake gets here and I'm even more curious about what happened to Bella when she was 13. Great job, as usual. ;)
ADADancer chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I really hope you update soon.
Lovinlife3792 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
update!
texbratt67 chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
OMG, can't wait to read more.
Chi0075 chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
i am so in love with this story

love your characters

awesome writing ;)
Edjen chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
OMG he wont think that she told her dad. Would he? Damn Update! I need a new Chap! Please!
Chi0075 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
i'm so loving this story ;)
H Toones chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
OMG. I love your story, but this chapter was sooo moving! I literally cried. You are amazing! I can't wait til you update! (I've read the later chapters too, I just especially appreciate your writing in this one. :)
Weolynn chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Edward is not looking too hot right 's sad that he feels no connection with his family. Is it just his perspective? Is he really a disappointment to them? He's pretty much screwed now, huh? Charlie is horrible and I do hope he shoots his off his own b*lls. After seeing Bella"s drawing, you would think edward would put it together (dumb, but that's a readers' perspective, no?)I can understand Bella not protesting her innocence- similar to what I would , though, it just HAS to come up soon? Of course you've had THIS question-"When do the snotts find out she didn't nark?" Who finds out? I'm surprised Jasper is so into revenge.
EverlastingMuse chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
awesome!
PushingReality34 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I don't hate Edward for this chapter. I understand what he's coming from, but he is stil kind of a duch bag. I fell sorry for Bella, but she knows how all of those people are, why would she go and ask Edward that in front of them?

Can't wait for the next chapter.
sophia18 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Very good and history! :P

kisses

roxiegirl chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter! Edward is such as ass! But he's in trouble now! See ya next time bb.
3,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 213 .. Last Next »