Reviews for And Then There's You
missemmett chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I loved it and I hope Bella can come out of her shell soon. Will Jake be coming soon?
Marianka chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I like it..)
Snusa chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
have to say that edward is really immature and spoild, keeps blaming ppl around him for how he feels,and his family takes it. great chapter :)

zdra8351 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Oh shit, busted and beaten. Cant wait to read what happens to Edward. Please update soon.
punkindrublic81 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
OMG i almost peed my pants. i know this is the only review i've given this story but i only started reading it tonight and i've read it all and need an update like nao! haha your writing is fab. i love how he's mean but you can see the cracks as time goes on. expect a new follower on! haha keep the story coming :) can't wait for the next update!
texbratt67 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Love the updates. Was kinds hoping that Bella would do something to her Dad but then again I don't want her in trouble. Can't wait to read more.
cullen 08 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Ohh k so just trust issues got it.. Grat two back to back that was sweet cant wait for the next one.. :) qauestion does bella really have cancer is it bad does that have alot to do with why shes so skinny?

I hope renne does not run of with phill or something like that i think it would be to hard on bella to lose her mom..
MollyWollyRose chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I think that she was saying that her mother took care of her like a bird and it's babies. Now that Renee has met Phil, she's unleashing her kid side. The bathroom scene was a prime example of this.

Bella is taking care of her mother when she is sick, feeding her and bathing her, giving her medicine. Bella gives Renee hope by saying that they can escape from Charlie's abusive home and be together.

The roles were reversed. Baby bird ws taking care of her Mama brid.

BTW, LOVED THE BATHROOM SCENE! It was so sweet. If Eddie or Rosalie does anything to make Bella cry again, me and my posse will get them, LOL!
beesue chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Hi Stew,

Just found "and then there's you" over the weekend and read right through! I really have enjoyed this story! It is sad but I really enjoy a strong Bella and an asswipe Edward!...and this is a different take on both!

Excited to read more!
PushingReality34 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Bella's talking about how instead of her mom taking care of her she has to be there to take care of her mom, she just can't leave her, she won't survive.

Love this chapter, love that Edward is coming around (kinda) and I loved that Bella was about to kill Charlie, keep up the good work.
zdra8351 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Loved the fluff between Edward and Bella. As for the bird analogy, I think I got it even though Bella is te baby bird and she can leave on her own she cant at the same time because when she leaves the nest her mom is still going to have to stay so Bella thinks she has to be the one to encourage and show Rennee that they can leave together with out looking back once she has the right resources like school, schalarships and etc. Well this is my interpretation.

Cant wait to read Edwards input in everything. Will someone from home eventually question him again where he has been going at night?

Please write more, Love ya Z:)
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Love the update! :)
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
i think she meant that she is taking care of renee, but she isn't ready to try her wings
Marianka chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
So emotional and sad..)
astranger81 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
bird thing was logical. Mum looks after little bird, stays with little bird threw thick and thin until little bird is able to leave the nest, but by this time mama bird is weak and unable to look after herself so little bird stays with her, thus the roles are reversed.
3,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 215 .. Last Next »