Reviews for And Then There's You
PushingReality34 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Bella's talking about how instead of her mom taking care of her she has to be there to take care of her mom, she just can't leave her, she won't survive.

Love this chapter, love that Edward is coming around (kinda) and I loved that Bella was about to kill Charlie, keep up the good work.
zdra8351 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Loved the fluff between Edward and Bella. As for the bird analogy, I think I got it even though Bella is te baby bird and she can leave on her own she cant at the same time because when she leaves the nest her mom is still going to have to stay so Bella thinks she has to be the one to encourage and show Rennee that they can leave together with out looking back once she has the right resources like school, schalarships and etc. Well this is my interpretation.

Cant wait to read Edwards input in everything. Will someone from home eventually question him again where he has been going at night?

Please write more, Love ya Z:)
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Love the update! :)
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
i think she meant that she is taking care of renee, but she isn't ready to try her wings
Marianka chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
So emotional and sad..)
astranger81 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
bird thing was logical. Mum looks after little bird, stays with little bird threw thick and thin until little bird is able to leave the nest, but by this time mama bird is weak and unable to look after herself so little bird stays with her, thus the roles are reversed.
xxkissesandcuddlesxx chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
awesome xx
ffictionreader01 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Another excellent chapter. I wish Bella has stabbed Charlie with the cake knife. Maybe next time...

With your little cryptic birdy comment, it seem clear that Bella feels she has swapped roles with Renee and become the mother, but ultimately, she's still the child. She can't leave until they're both ready to go
ellescott chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
What a good chapter! I know these two are gonna be good for each other. I think Bella means she is the one taking care of her parents and she'll stay until they are a married couple I mean. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ssssndff chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I love this story so far, the bird refrence of bella being the mother bird rather than her own mum was a great way to describe her relationship with her, im not to sure what Edward is up to - has he given up on the bet? I hope to find out soon!
sweetowl chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I'm really a fan of it. They begin to grow. I love this type of have selected a very powerful theme. Respect!
crazyj9girl chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
loved it... bella can't/wont leave because of her mother.. and i am still working on you banner..
Green and Hearts chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Amazing!

Is the bird reference about the fact that Bella had to be the mother bird & take care of Renee and is trying to take care of them and "get the hell outta dodge"? (Ever heard that saying? It always makes me laugh for some reason.)

:D
missemmett chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
She has cancer? That's sad and I like Edward coming over late at night and during the day where he could get caught. Do Renee and Bella eventually stand up to Charlie and leave, maybe with Phil? I hope he's better to them than Charlie. I hope Edward finally figures out what's going on and starts to make things.
sophia18 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Very good and Beautiful history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
3,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »