Reviews for And Then There's You
awesome!
EnidBarb chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
great story!
Twilightaholic1122 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
This was so long! i loved it!
PushingReality34 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
you are evil, that cliffy just proved it.

I love this story, it keeps getting better and better with every chapter. Edward is about to find out about Charlie and Edward is trapped in Bellas closet and has to watch what is happening . . . wow.

OMG, update soon, please!

P.S. Rose is still a bitch.
ffictionreader01 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Another excellent chapter. I'm glad he's about to find out what's happening to her.
sweetowl chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Hi StewLuv!

I am shaken. Great respect! I like stories with substance and seriousness. You#ve awakened with that my interest to you. I hope they will remain in this quality. Stories with emotional healing it did to me. Looking forward to another chapter of your talented hand . Thank you, very touching and heartbreaking. This could became one of my favorites. Really well done! Really.
ashley143 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Wow,I just found the story and it is amazing. I can't wait til the next chapter
Duckmuckchuck chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
So freaking good! My new favorite of the favorites! Love the cliff hanger, good way to end, nice suspence, you are truly talented!
vivarobsten chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Wow loved this chapter it was very powerful and a turning point for both of them. Will he be able to stay hidden if she starts getting beat? Can't wait for next chapter please post soon. You are a talented writer keep up good work.
Story-Reported-Taken-Down chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I am LOVING it. . .I cannot wait to see what happens next chapter. Hopefully Edward will learn some what of the truth and start to realize that the principal was actually looking at the drawing before she caught them.

EXCELLENT JOB!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Even tough i already new,

it still freaked me out.

Do we get his pov next

chapter. The update is

totally brilliant! :)
shira01 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I love this story so much! I hope nxt chapter will come soon, I guess from there on things will change a lot. Really hate Rosalie I hope something bad will happen to her. Update soon!
AllyC chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I hate Rosalie so much. I pity Bella.
tbens chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
i wonder if edward will b able to just watch bella get abused and i'm sure if he inteferes bella will get a more thorough beating later ...

so will this give edward a better understanding of bella and will he help her .. will he confess that he was trying to b friends with her so he cld fuck her to pay her back for dobbing on them but now that he's gotten to know her a bit better he really likes her and feels like she's a kindred spirit in a way .. her with the drawing and hin with his writing ... will bella ever give edward a chance once she finds out about the bet/challenge ... they really do have a lot in common their inability and lack of desire to put up with the bullshit being a major one ...

edward needs to drop tanya once and for all and find himself ... he could b happy with bella

how can nobody pick up on the abuse esp at school? her behaviour is like a red flag screaming for help

xoxo ety
auroraboralis chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Good Lord, maybe some good can come of this! Ugh, I've been waiting for something good to happen for poor B, I'm glad she will have an audience to the insanity~ hoping E decides to take action .
3,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 .. Last Next »