Reviews for And Then There's You
robfans chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Edward is changing very good.a little lift for Bellas spirit.
Norine chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Hi! I really love your story and everyday Im looking if you updated, and it helps me to live through long and boring day in my school and work. Your style of writing is good, nothing is hurried. Your rhytm of writing is right, so please continue, dont let me down. :-)

Thank for every new chapter!
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great story! Your story was rec'd on Random Acts of Rob today. I started reading last night at 1:00 am and I read until 4 am! Just finished all available chapters when I got a few extra minutes. Great premise, great writing. I really feel Bella's pain. And Edward is not totally bad. Just misguided and caves to peer pressure too much. I can see where this is going (at least the big picture) and I can't wait to get on the journey.

I only have one constructive suggestion- check your spelling. I saw numerous misspelled words. They detract just a teeny bit. But I am anal about spelling. Really though, great story and great writing. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing this story!
ellescott chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Thank you for the update. This story is so 's even sadder is the fact that stuff like this really happens. Bella needs an angel to save her. Will it be Edward who needs saving himself? Im anxiously awaiting your next chapter.
zdra8351 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
This by far has been one of my favorite E/B stories, this chapter was so sad and with agony it made me cry. Write soon, please cant wait to read more.
hooker81 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great story.! The last chapter made me cry, and that NEVER happens with a fanfic.

Now I'm worried that Edward is going to go through with his plan and completely break Bella :(
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
i'll check out the song
Stina Whatever chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
a seriously long chapter
lvrofbrnrds chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Holy Cow! I think I've cried on the last two or three chapters. This is so heartbreraking and I really hope Edward doesn't screw up as bad as I'm thinking he will. He couldn't have been more right in saying that she was already broken.

Thanks for your story. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Thank you for the update!
auroraboralis chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Whoa! Great chapter ~ that was hard to read. The humiliation on so many levels along with the physical abuse. Then to top it off he kisses her ~ sick. You wrote that so well, I'm hoping that the nitwit (E) can do some good, she so needs it!
Marianka chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
OMG,so sad and

poverfull emotional..)
sweetowl chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Amazing! Nothing more to say. Thank you! You're very .
Vanquish13 chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
i'm glad edward saw what he saw. what an eye-opener.

poor bella! omg i just want to spring her from that horrible place.
RdRidingHood chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
wow that was an intense chap and i cant wait to see where this goes
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 .. Last Next »