Reviews for And Then There's You
crazyj9girl chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
loved it... bella can't/wont leave because of her mother.. and i am still working on you banner..
Green and Hearts chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Amazing!

Is the bird reference about the fact that Bella had to be the mother bird & take care of Renee and is trying to take care of them and "get the hell outta dodge"? (Ever heard that saying? It always makes me laugh for some reason.)

:D
missemmett chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
She has cancer? That's sad and I like Edward coming over late at night and during the day where he could get caught. Do Renee and Bella eventually stand up to Charlie and leave, maybe with Phil? I hope he's better to them than Charlie. I hope Edward finally figures out what's going on and starts to make things.
sophia18 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Very good and Beautiful history! :P

kisses

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I know Edward saw bad things, but I'm still not buying his change in behavior just yet. I can't wait for EPOV, so I can what's really going on in his mind. I feel so so bad for Bella. She would up and leave if not for her mother. And she probably doesn't have any where to go. See you after the next chapter! And thanks so much for this one. I'm so pleased I found your story.
DrmngofEC chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Maybe she feels like she has to take care of her mother now?

She can't leave until she knows that her Mom is gonna be okay?

Great soon.!
Snusa chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
bird thingy, think that means that bella will not leave her mother until her mother can take care of her self :)

great chapter, so what will edward do then, will he continue with the bet or will he call it off after finding out?

/hug
ADADancer chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I loved it.
robfans chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Edward is changing very good.a little lift for Bellas spirit.
Norine chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Hi! I really love your story and everyday Im looking if you updated, and it helps me to live through long and boring day in my school and work. Your style of writing is good, nothing is hurried. Your rhytm of writing is right, so please continue, dont let me down. :-)

Thank for every new chapter!
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great story! Your story was rec'd on Random Acts of Rob today. I started reading last night at 1:00 am and I read until 4 am! Just finished all available chapters when I got a few extra minutes. Great premise, great writing. I really feel Bella's pain. And Edward is not totally bad. Just misguided and caves to peer pressure too much. I can see where this is going (at least the big picture) and I can't wait to get on the journey.

I only have one constructive suggestion- check your spelling. I saw numerous misspelled words. They detract just a teeny bit. But I am anal about spelling. Really though, great story and great writing. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing this story!
ellescott chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Thank you for the update. This story is so 's even sadder is the fact that stuff like this really happens. Bella needs an angel to save her. Will it be Edward who needs saving himself? Im anxiously awaiting your next chapter.
zdra8351 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
This by far has been one of my favorite E/B stories, this chapter was so sad and with agony it made me cry. Write soon, please cant wait to read more.
hooker81 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great story.! The last chapter made me cry, and that NEVER happens with a fanfic.

Now I'm worried that Edward is going to go through with his plan and completely break Bella :(
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 5/30/2010