Reviews for And Then There's You
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2012
loved ur fic ... the storyline felt so real and the way u wrote it made me feel everything they were feeling and experiencing ...thanks for sharing .. wondering tho, how come they only had one child when i bet they'd make amazing parents .. perhaps u cld do a futuretake .. sure would b something to look forward to ...
xoxo
2brown-eyes chapter 32 . 7/30/2012
Bittersweet ending, but still a happy one overall.
2brown-eyes chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
What happen to Rose is awful, but she acts like it gives her an excuse to be mean and it doesn't. She needs helps.
2brown-eyes chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
I am confused I thought she told James no.
2brown-eyes chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I am super glad that Bella stood up to Rose. I was ready for Alice to go off on her to since she did the make over.
Even in the books I never blamed Leah for being a bitch. I think she was a little rough on Bella. But after what Sam did intentional or Unintentional I would be scorned too.
2brown-eyes chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
Let's hope he stay away. Far away.
la-geologia chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
Oh dear god, I seriously want to hug the shit out of you for writing such a fantastically emotional and gripping fic! I loved every angsty second of this story. In all the bullshit that these two had to deal with, they just had sweetest love story, and such a great build up in their friendship. I really applaud you for the pacing of this fic too. You gave Edward and Bella's relationship the perfect development for us to see their bond and feelings grow, and it was such a joy to read, no matter how much I hurt for them both.

And while I loved the whole fic, I think Edward constantly climbing over the balcony and then bonding with the FBI agents was totally my favorite part. He was so sweet and I loved the way he loved Bella. Also the two of them dipping their feet in the pond and holding hands was just gorgeous! Loved that moment. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us, hon. It's definitely one I'll be reading again next time I'm craving some good angst, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

Cheers! :) xoxo
SkaterCherryCullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this damn history. Its my favorite of all the fics... I like the first kiss... I love it! xD you are an amazing writer. congratulations... remains so... please. :'D hahaha and this is the second time that I read this.. xD I LOVE THIS! :S
Nini Hathaway chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
I have an account at that name but I can't sign in, it doesn't work.
I love this story so much! One of the best fanfiction I've read! :)
SaveMe2017 chapter 32 . 7/27/2012
I'm so happy I found this story again! It is just amazing! I love it and you did an amazing job!
MarsBars717 chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
This was soo good. i couldn't stop reading, so sorry i didn't review more chapters. I'm glad B & E got their HEA. Thanks for sharing this story. )
Wardrob07 chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Bella is totally right, but I agree she could chose her words a little better though, oh well... I'm still admiring how brave and mature she is, even while green eyed god is professing his love to her...lol
Wardrob07 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
I can't wait for that little smut you just mentioned *blush*, but I'm still dreading from that moment when she will finally find out about the bet. Ugh, that stupid bet! Speaking of the bet AND the smut, cant wait for Eddie to pop that cherry, yeah, I'm sleazy like that ;)
Wardrob07 chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
So he basically new mooned on her, yeah, but in his own style :) I understand him though, she is so pure I can see how he feels unworthy. Oh, boy...
Wardrob07 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Oh, Edward WTF?
I'm so grateful for Alice and Angela, they are awasome, ha, suffer Cullen, suffer LOL
And when Jacob enters the picture? Man, I hope he stays just a friend, but jealous Edward will be so hot, right? ;)
3,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »