Reviews for And Then There's You
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
love
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
a month is a lot of time in a teenagers life. I liked this chapter a lot.
Tashakcooks chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
This was a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing!
Hi chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
Good story! Well some for finishing it!
Joy West chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
I literally cried through out this story. It was lovely and if it ever gets published it will be best selling
Mayuri love cullens chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
The last chapter made me cry ... thanks for written the story and sharing it :)
Blub Blub chapter 31 . 9/5/2015
Damn, some scenes in this story were really messed up, it makes me shudder at the thought of how you got ideas for those scenes... But this was a terrific story, I really enjoyed it and am glad that I took the time to read it :)
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
A lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
Rebadams7 chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
This is a brilliant work and you should seriously think about a publish version. It's a dark corner of the world that desperately needs this light
Reb
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
I love that E and J both showed up at the same time. Do they know each other? Great chapter.
Victoria Marie Dragomir chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
I know it's been almost 4 years since you completed this, but I just found it! It was an absolute amazing story! I couldn't even review on the way through as I just wanted to get to the next chapter! This is now by far my favourite story on fanfiction ever! You ever decide to become a writer and get a book published you have to let me know! There is only one word for this story and its fuckawesome! Xx
Tiggy318 chapter 32 . 8/17/2015
Great story! ! !
BurningAkira97 chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
This story was so heartbreakingly awesome! I have never read a story with an evil Charlie before but i really liked this! Great story
Jene chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Hi!
I just want you to know that you made something beautiful and haunting in writing this story. Just wanna thank you fpr sharing your imaginative/creative mind with the readers. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
This was definitely an interwsting story and I really enjoyed reading it!
3,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »