Reviews for And Then There's You
BurningAkira97 chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
This story was so heartbreakingly awesome! I have never read a story with an evil Charlie before but i really liked this! Great story
Jene chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Hi!
I just want you to know that you made something beautiful and haunting in writing this story. Just wanna thank you fpr sharing your imaginative/creative mind with the readers. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
This was definitely an interwsting story and I really enjoyed reading it!
MaxRideHasWings chapter 32 . 7/3/2015
Wow. That last chapter really got to me, I literally started crying. This was an amazing story!
jayspeanut chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
I'm mostly a lurker and rarely review unless I feel extremely affected by a story, and usually then even I finish the entire story and review at the end. I think this is the first time in about 3 years of reading fanfiction that I have reviewed mid-story... But I couldn't not...

Wow. This is such a well-written story, this chapter especially. I think you managed to capture the true conflicting emotions your Bella would be feeling. The betrayal of a mother who was too weak to protect her child, the worry of a daughter who wants to protect her mother, despite the fact that she isn't protected herself, the guilt, the fear, the feelings of helplessness... Just, wow. You have managed to capture it all. I am totally speechless. It was phenomenal. And how you're writing Edward... I LOVE it. He's arrogant, but scared. Cocky but confused. He doesn't realize that he's already fallen in love with Bella. I am super anxious to see how the story plays out when Bella finds out about the bet (I'm guessing Rosalie spills it). Ok, I'm gonna read more now, lol. :)
Andromeda8V chapter 31 . 6/15/2015
Fantastic story! Thank you!
Scoobybabe231 chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
Can you maybe make Rosalie less of a jealous Biatch...gosh! I really hated her with her cynical, brattish, selfish attitude. You have capture the coldness of Rosalie's heart to a T!

Can you make Alice Bella's close friend, like her guardian. She could give Bella a makeover that makes her more confident in herself.

Thanks
cullensbrunette chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
I read this entire story in the last 2 days. It's the first fic I've read in a long time that really made me cry. I hope you still read these reviews because I want you to know that you and your story are both amazing. I'm no stranger to verbal or physical abuse (not by my dad but someone that I trusted) and this really hit close to home. Thank you so much for writing.
NIYA chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
Hey this was the awesome story I ever read I love stories actually love stories and I have a way with them let me tell this was awesome version of twilight I ever thought can be
Love you for this.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
Awwww, you gave them such a beautiful ending. I'm glad we finally got a glimpse of a "good" Charlie there at the end. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Awwww, they had a great happy ending. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
Yeah, I just want to smack him and then SMACK him.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Wow, this story is fantastic. You have written a terrifically dark, and sad story that affects me greatly. I'll be reading and reviewing more, for sure. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Azlady2003 chapter 18 . 5/27/2015
Edward only has himself to blame when bella puts up walls and doesnt trust him
ToMyMuse chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
Great story. I wasn't sure I was up for the storyline. Angst can make me feel anxious. But I'm glad I stuck with it. I think my favorite thing about this story was the way Edward developed throughout. He was such an angry and apathetic young man. But in saving and protecting Bella, he saved himself. And it made him want to be a better man. I also enjoyed how you weaved music into your story, like a soundtrack. And the bit about happy meals was so sweet. :)
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »