Reviews for And Then There's You
meadow11 chapter 32 . 1/31/2014
what a story! and what a journey for these two. I loved it (the good, the bad and the ugly)- thank you so so much for sharing.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
Aww that was the best way to end the best was somuch hurt with even more are an amazing writter.I know I'm just one of many to read but I loved it so much.I will never look at a happy meal the same!
Love always,
Kate
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
She didn't forgive him fast enough ,you made me depressed and I wanna cry,you are a good writter
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I would comfort him then smack some sense into him!
mrs.unknown chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
awww,poor had to kive through that everyday .no one deserves that your writting is very good
lmc123 chapter 32 . 1/24/2014
Sending you much love in thanks for your story. Tough but kinda beautiful, so bloody sad, but full of sweetness x x
lmc123 chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
I think your bella is the saddest I have read. Quite a few of your early chapters made me shed a tear, I just so felt for her, it was just so awful how people treated her, was so sad. Glad you got them to their hap xpy ending
Clarine chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
Bonjour,

Ta fiction m'a beaucoup plu et tes personnages m'ont émue. Bravo, je pense que tu as du style. Et merci pour cet excellent moment de lecture.
CrystalBud chapter 32 . 12/26/2013
great ending :D
CrystalBud chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
lol, nice reference to the vampires :D
ImprintMeJacob chapter 32 . 12/23/2013
Wow. I finally re-read this again! And loved every single second of it, of course.

I wish it hadn't ended, but as they say, all good things must come to an end.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I loved it!

(Please reply by PM! I'd love to know that you read my review!)

-ImprintMeJacob xox
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 32 . 12/19/2013
Bravo! I've read this a while ago maybe over a year ago. I l loved it then & love it now. Great story
saintfudge chapter 32 . 12/19/2013
Thank you for sharing ..some parts bit hard to read due to the topic and real life ..but enjoyed it thanks again have fun ..
Guest chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
it's been awhile since i have read this story, so just had to read it again. i forgot how much i truly loved this story! and how many tears i shed when reading it. lol.
fantastic story, a great read!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/5/2013
fucking hell michelle (lol that rhymes)

WHAT AN AMAZING STORY. I know Im so late but this was great. I loved it.

Gonna keep re-reading it. wow.

thanks for sharing your amazing ideas with us!

love!