Reviews for And Then There's You
michigangal0223 chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
i'm with bella
michigangal0223 chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
friends till she finds out she was a bet
michigangal0223 chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
i'm trying not to skip to the end lol this is killing me lol
michigangal0223 chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
oh Edward after this you need to redeem yourself when she finds out you played her
michigangal0223 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
be strong bella
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
yes you should be very scared
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
cruel cruel not cool
bonitasenorita chapter 32 . 5/7/2015
This story made me cry. Good job
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 4/23/2015
Ñit Washington good
Kickinl8tr chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
Second time or third reading this story it's so incredibly written. So passionate so emotional. Loved it and the heartbreaking hurt and abuse so sad. And the bullying assumptions and oh my. So intense totally love this it was re recommended in a fb group on e being a bully. Also loved the evolution to good and it wasn't a rosey easy path. Thank you.
ginnzer chapter 32 . 3/21/2015
Loved your story. Thanks,
cbzoo chapter 32 . 3/19/2015
A GREAT STORY
Do'B chapter 32 . 3/14/2015
Awesome, awesome, awesome story and so beautifully written. Though i would have enjoyed reading what happened to Renee and Phil, Emmet and Rose, as well as the rest of the gang.

The epi was so very bitter/sweet, such a pity Bella could not have had these same conversations with her father so many years earlier and a pity Charlie never knew his grand daughter or the strong, determined and courages woman Bella become, such a tragic waste. There again Charlie himself was also a victim of child abuse, something that altered and scarred his mind and in the end causing him to lose his mind...to Dementia?

You are a fantastic writer with such a brilliant imagination. Your other stories are on hiatus, I certainly do hope that you will continue on with them...
rockergirl661 chapter 32 . 3/12/2015
Great story!
Do'B chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Edward is someone who I actually feel sorry for. Bella know's her own crap and at least deals with it no matter how much of it is out of her control, Edward does has feelings and emotions he just suppresses them, his mind and heart are warring with each other. God forbid it if Edward even acknowledged the true issues that are cloaking him in darkness, as then he would have to deal with this and admit the truth and we know that is it far easier to just simply brush it aside and forget hoping it will just go away, this is way Edward indulges in weed, alcohol and meaningless sex this is a way of escaping-or as Edward puts it "an empty carcass". Again this relates to unresolved abuse from his past, than he would have to detach so as he could survive the moment and now later, years later his "detachment" is developing into something far worse and unhealthy.

We see in this chap how the weed, alcohol and sex with Tanya is no longer sating Edwards needs. This is his own self preservation kicking in, making him open his eyes and to acknowledge all the "wrongs" in his past ant the wrongs he is committing and those around him who also committing the wrongs.

This is now Edward's "crossroads" he will either take the right road and read his destination or he will continue to bury his head, the truth and never reach his journey!

Alice needs to keep being the monkey on Edward's back, she at least can keep him somewhat centred. Though I think Alice needs to step up, by doing nothing she is in fact just as guilty.
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »