Reviews for And Then There's You
MyBabyBlues chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
Great story. Loved the way they both changed and grew. At least Bella got some closure. I like the way you were able to change them to not end up being a victim of circumstance. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Idk if you read reviews on here anymore, but I've read half of this story in one day and I'll read the read the rest by the time the day is over! It's amazing, I'm having breathing problems because of the dang cliffie in this chapter! You're an awesome writer!
solidae26 chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
Great read, great ending. Thank you!
gypsytrip chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I don't like that she slapped him. She of all people should know that laying a hand on someone is wrong. No matter how angry you are. It doesn't fit her character.
byoungrn chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Great story! I have read it many times.
Cullen Strong chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Easily one of the best fanfics I've read. This story made me laugh and cry. It was hard for me to put my laptop down. I really enjoyed how you put so much detail into the story and took your time to create a plot. This was beautifully written. Well done!
justme chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
will always love this story, beautiful and heart wrenching
Aunt Siduri chapter 32 . 9/28/2014
I cried with this last chapter. So many emotions running through, i don't know what to write. Although I feel like it was an honor to have read this story.
rclaurel chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Damn I would have put that joint in my mouth and swallowed it, no proof then
Aunt Siduri chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
OMG, found this story and already have a love/hate relationship with it. The end of this chapter made me tear up a bit. Yet love how well written it is. But i slowly feel the pressure in my heart the day Bella is going to find out about the bet. Its going to shatter her.
jupiter2005 chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
i'm glad that bella and edward got a happy ending and sucks that she had to get her father she always wanted when he was dieing. keep up the good writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Hey there, I actually skipped from chapter 22 and just read this chapter, because I'm pretty sure I've read this story before, and I'm pretty sure nothing super duper exciting happens in the last 10 chapters (I hope) Still, just wanted to let you know that it was a great story, it just got a little slow for me, but hey, we all have our preferences.
juicytreat2 chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
juicytreat2 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Oh my goodness, loving this story!
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Third time reading this. Me encanta esta historia, aun no la he leído en español, pero es una de mis super favoritas. I'll be back (: -A*
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »