Reviews for And Then There's You
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Poor Bella...:-)
Seba nefer chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful story.

You are a great writer. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
melistories chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
This story was (is) amazing. I haven't been this moved or angry with a story (or at least the situations in the story) is a long time. I'm so happy I found out about this little gem. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
2old4fanfic chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Never thought it would be so exciting for someone to get a Happy Meal
GorGirl chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Charlie's such a creep!
GorGirl chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
She has the worst luck!
GorGirl chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I feel so bad for Bella.
GorGirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Yes - you should be scared.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Leave it to Rose to come up with an evil plan.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow. This looks really good. Just found it on TLS.
2old4fanfic chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
enjoying seems like the wrong word...how about appreciating the way you've drawn these characters
perpetually chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
Damn, this made my tears flow. What a brilliant story, the concept of this story reminds me a bit of 10 Things I Hate About You, and of course, any other teen story where bets are taken into consideration and of course, like Cruel Intentions. But the uniqueness of the story is all the characterisation. I always hope for a bully-free world where there is 'one love', 'peace', 'kindness' and just care for everyone but it will probably never be like that, because the abuser is the abused. I do hope they've all learnt something from it, everyone that's ever bullied in high school or lack tact or just have no empathy and moral compass for others. I do hope Rosalie learns and becomes a better person, as well as other jocks in high school. This story really digs deep into the high school scene and just how under-appreciated some people are. And of course, we never know what goes on behind closed doors, Bella's lived a hard life, she doesn't need anymore hatred at school. And of course, Rosalie has had awful stuff happen to her- but she should vent it out in a responsible way, like finding something happy to do or talking to a shrink about it. Overall, I'm so glad to have read this story, it's been great.
perpetually chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
You are remarkable at writing, seriously, this has gotten me into a mess of tears!
3,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »