Reviews for And Then There's You
Do'B chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Arrogant prick, though I do think that Edward maybe getting in touch with his conscious?
Do'B chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
This is shocking, so sadistically cruel, I can not think of any other words to use to describe what is about to happen to Bella.

Emmet, Edward, and Alice have all gone through their own personal horrors and have the psychological scars to prove it, every thing they themselves have gone through, the pain, the loss if innocence, fear, not being loved and nurtured as young children should be, they are now the very same people who are going to inflict this same pain, hurt and torture onto Bella and yet they laugh and plan with glee with happiness and excitement with the exception of Alice who will be just as guilty if she does not do anything about their evil abuse.

They have not taken into account the consequences of their actions and the impact that this will have on Bella. Emmet, Edward and Alice of all people know what it is like to be abused and you would think, they of all people would not wish this upon anyone...especially when they themselves have lived through this?

Edward has his own "horror" story to tell, his own demons are devouring him and he is drowning in his own darkness because of what he had been subjected to. Edward needs intense counselling and I don't think this will happen until someone like Bella can break through his delusional blackened walls he has put up. Than what will Edward feel for Bella once he learns the truth? Or what will he feel towards himself and for what he has inflicted? What will all of them feel when they realise the truth? I don't think Rosalie will feel too much as she truly has come across as a spoilt, shallow, superficial sanctimonious bitch who only cares about herself, her parents credit cards and maybe perhaps her family than her boyfriend, Emmet. As for Jasper I was really shocked that he has no honour or integrity and was just as willing and agreed to go along with the plan.

My heart truly is aching for Bella, and to think this is just a story...the emotions you invoke in the reader truly are amazing.
Do'B chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Found your story today and already after ready the first chap my hear is pouring out for Bella, can she not already get a break. Bella having to deal with heard ship at home and now unbeknown to the deputy principle she may as well have just bought down the entire school upon Bella's shoulders, how will Bella exist in school with this angry mob who will be out to get her? What will Bella be made to endure?
josey chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You have no idea how much i love this fic, in fact, its my favorite . I read it once like 4 or 3 years ago and now im re-reading it again, please never take it down haha i love your writing style and the way you make Edward
Josey
Ookami no Kami-sama chapter 32 . 3/3/2015
This story was amazing! I love their relationship at the end and how much they care for their daughter
Cassainity chapter 32 . 3/3/2015
Wow! I'm blown away by this story!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2015
This is one of my favourites! Loved the entire thing! Almost cried when it was finished. You ended it beautiful!
MyBabyBlues chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
Great story. Loved the way they both changed and grew. At least Bella got some closure. I like the way you were able to change them to not end up being a victim of circumstance. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Idk if you read reviews on here anymore, but I've read half of this story in one day and I'll read the read the rest by the time the day is over! It's amazing, I'm having breathing problems because of the dang cliffie in this chapter! You're an awesome writer!
solidae26 chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
Great read, great ending. Thank you!
gypsytrip chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I don't like that she slapped him. She of all people should know that laying a hand on someone is wrong. No matter how angry you are. It doesn't fit her character.
byoungrn chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Great story! I have read it many times.
Cullen Strong chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Easily one of the best fanfics I've read. This story made me laugh and cry. It was hard for me to put my laptop down. I really enjoyed how you put so much detail into the story and took your time to create a plot. This was beautifully written. Well done!
justme chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
will always love this story, beautiful and heart wrenching
Aunt Siduri chapter 32 . 9/28/2014
I cried with this last chapter. So many emotions running through, i don't know what to write. Although I feel like it was an honor to have read this story.
3,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »