Reviews for And Then There's You
Cullen Mascot chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
I have major whip lash. My head is fucked. This story is one hell of a roller coaster ride. I love it, please don't get me wrong. And I'm sotry for lurking. It's just too fucking easy to click "next".
I hope they make beautiful babies eventually. I know there's got to be a huge shit storm coming our way via Charles or Rosalie. Thanks for writing!
Cullen Mascot chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Ok fluffreviews. Fine! But I wanna read more! This is so damn good!
Cullen Mascot chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
This is some heavy shit. I'm certainly glad I didn't flounce this fic. Edward was the worst in the first fee chapters. I love me some angst, but this is the most brutal I've I read I think. Next to WA and EP.
I guess when he father is called Charles, we know he's an evil mofo.

Thanks for writing. I'm impressed.
andreana chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Loved loved...LOVED
roses0002 chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story! The characters and emotions all felt so real and I read this almost non-stop.
Thank you so much for a great fanfic!
HDan chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
I have been reading this story for two days.. Almost non-stop I was hooked from the first chapter. The subject, characters.. everything was soo sooooo good. I am so sorry that i didnt even stop to leave a comment at all. I just couldnt. I just needed to continue to read. I cant still believe how i didnt read this story before. Because i am a real fanfiction-junkie! for years! And when i see the complete date.. i was like " What the heck?! Why i dont know this story?!".. Every chapter was really good and meaningful. I am glad you are not one of those authors to rush everything I dont know what to say or how to say that i am really glad that i read it and glad that you wrote this story and share it I just thank you so much for this
Payton79 chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It broke my heart at times but warmed it even more at others. I really loved diving into your characters' world and feel what they feel. Great writing.
Cramos28 chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
Omg I love this story it was amazing! So many times I had to hold back from crying or getting mad or ready to scream! It was parts that I was shaking inside because of the suspense... Completely amazing writing!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
thankyou for bringing this beautiful story. i love every chapt of it. i spent 2 days to finish this cause it was sooo heartbreakingly beautiful. now i cried my eyes out lol. is it bad that i feel bad for charles? but i also glad that he's dead. the epilogue just so great. i cried in every chapt to be honest. well it's bad that i just found this story. thankyou again xx
BelieverALEX chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Well hot damn... Smt wth is with Edward.
BelieverALEX chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Wow I hope they find him and shot him :)
BelieverALEX chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Beautiful writing. But whats so sad is that stories like these happen in real life and some of them don't end with a HEA. ANYWAYYY, I really hope this story does and inspire people who is dealing with to speak up!
BelieverALEX chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I stop breathing for a second, ugh!
BelieverALEX chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Holy hell! And things was going so well.
BelieverALEX chapter 13 . 6/11/2014