Reviews for To Be Brave Like You
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 2 . 7/27
Nuuuuuuuuuuu! I wanna know how Iggy reacts! ;n; xD
kitsunefireball chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
HAAAAA oh my god that ending though. xD i bet england was like

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT BLOODY FROG ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!"
The Killer Polar Bear chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It wasn't to dark.
MaSkizze27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Read and loved your story...so I drew this. Hope the link works o-o
art/Saving-You-457559955
Lin36bffbecca chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I was dying laughing at the end
thechildofstorms chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Run, France... Run. Iggy's coming for you...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Ahahahaha, that explains why the Seven Years' War came to America XD
Ashe chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Priceless! I wasn;t expecting an ending as funny as that. xD
bbissocute chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Ah, hilarious. Wonderful characterization. Love it. Magnificent job.
DragonSteel chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
France you scoundrel. Corrupting innocent minds everywhere.

Darn it. I totally wanted to hear England's incredibly awkward (and probably vague) explanation. ...Actually, I kind of wonder how FRANCE explained it. ...Maybe this explains why Americans have been so paranoid about sex for so long.

Anyways, awesome story. I adore child!America and England
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Just had to comment. I really like how you make America want to prove himself despite uncertainty. Not a very smart idea to swim in freezing water.

And poor England. Always getting worried. Don't worry if it seems a little dark. You write it very well, as long as the ending's happy, which it usually is. :)

Keep up the good work
wolf of infinity chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Aww~ I so love a good fluffy story, with drama and love :3 I enjoyed reading this very much, and the way you captured the reader from the beginning... I couldn't stop reading once I started :) Great work on this one!

~Wolfie
LiZz-ChAn chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
LOL. that last part was epic! hahaha, very good job! I loved this and all of your england/america fics! You pretty much rock.
Soot chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
i think arthur is wondering if his economy at that time could afford another war with france. o damn! hahahaha. that was good. nougat and a good read. paradise!
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Aaaaand! Cue England going completely crazy on France when he gets home. o- Cute second chapter! Poor America! I'm glad England taught him how to swim successfully after all, and the scene was really very cute. -