Reviews for Twig
Guest666-69 chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
Did you ever realize that this chapter & chapter 5 of 'Freckles' don't match up at the end of the chapters?
sennajolana chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
You know, I feel like everyone believes the first time you do the do, every things going to go smoothly. "Lost in passion" they say. But, really, when the truth is, when you do it for the first time with someone you care about, it's going to awkward, its going to be hilarious cause ohmygodwe'reactuallydoingitholyshi- but that's okay. Cause you both are going through it together. LOL

I love this scene btw! i'm only curious about something, though? In "Freckles," how come the ending is different compared to this? In that story, you wrote Eli not seeing Ace till the last minute, while here you wrote them seeing each other?
Kuchia-chi chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Kyaa Cuties. That was the best
ComicXArena chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Pretty good for first time, with all the details
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
lol. nostalga boner! XD!
violentyetawesome chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
O ME GEE I was kinda worried there.

I had a, 'WHOA THERE!' moment, where I had to re read. lol!
violentyetawesome chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
"Jeez, are you dumb ?" Luffy frowned at the cook. "They love each other since like forever !" Luffy sounded like a school girl just then XD

I love this! I love Freckles, and now that it's in Ace's version, I'm having an AWESOME ALERT signal!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
Ace's voice and angst, I enjoyed it tremendeously.

Thank you.
TwilightZion chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
haha this story is so damn good! I love it! : D especially when you differ on Ace Eli's vision of it all and have a bit of fluff;) is the absolute best. haha continue writing the story please!
Lady Deather chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Yayyyy! Loved it! Can't wait for more of this!
I.Michaela chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Ha, ha, great chapter. I was thinking about Ace's 'situation' also but wasn't that concern about it. I was curious about Ace's reaction to what Eli said and I'm glad you posted a chapter about it. Can't wait for more. Update soon.
hazu23 chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
sorry it took me a long time to read this chapter i am at my dads house and have not a lot of time on the computer
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
Aww! Yes, very good mood, especially when I was reading the last part! I giggled like mad xD

Thank you!