Reviews for Meetings
Lol George is my favorite! Hahaha that was great. This whole story was so cute!
Hancock23 chapter 3 . 7/18
i enjojed the fic alot. thank you.
brynn.brigham chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I loved it! This was fantastic!
megipegi chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Awesome story!
Ani Mei chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Just reread it again and I have more to say about how much I enjoy this fic and the progression. I especially like the character shifts between Draco and Harry while they dance around each other, makes the ending all the more sweet and satisfying.
I agree with Harry, a noble Draco just doesn't sit well with me. I'm glad that Lucius talked some sense sense into him. On that note, I particularly like the support from the Malfoys, especially Lucius. Yeah, he probably doesn't approve/like it, but ultimately comes around and gives his support.
Ani Mei chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
I love the character development and depictions of this fic, especially of the secondary characters. The balance of humor and fluff is perfect. I am excited to read your other fics.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Awww. Nice story
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Ginny is a bitch who can stick it up her ass
Clairissa chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Fabulous
Drarry Lover chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Read this some time ago and LOVED it then and I still do so I thought I'd leave a review this time. This story is awfully cute. Like how everything pulled together for a sweet fluffy ending. Nicely written.
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I love this! So sweet and cute!
Vera Lux- True Light chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Great story !
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
kyuuka yayoi chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This story is perfect, can't point out a single flaw. This is so addictive that I can't stop reading it over and over again. Good job!