Reviews for Volume 1: The Inheritance
Rocketlord6485 chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Brilliant Story! You wrote all 14 Chapters so nicely. I'll be reviewing your sequels soon!
littlegem chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
This is a really good story and I enjoyed reading it. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Thank you for writtnig this story.
Halogirl3000 chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
*Squeals until she can't breathe*

I have been waiting forever to read a decent Lance story, and here you have been all this time with an increadable one! I love it! Like I said, I've been searching for some Lance stories that stay true to his character, but also bring in a believeable oc, and I have found both within your story! I love Kair, she's an amazing character, and I really love how well her and Lance click, both having that free spirit that makes them such an amazing couple. Anyways, I thought I should help encourage the Lance fanbase since there are so few of us, so just know that you have done an amazing job with the story, and I'm off to read the next volume!

Again, thanks for the awesome read! :)
MikariStar chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
I finally got around to reading this! I don't know for how long I've had it bookmarked but it certainly took me a while to get the time to read it. I should have reviewed all the chapters but I just kept reading, sorry about that. ;; Anyway, on to the actual review, I like how you explained Kair's past and the details you put in along the way, also her relationship with Lance. One of my favorite chapters was 11 Indigo League, I love the action chapters and the battles. Good job developing Kair's character. I'm looking forward to the second volume.
Eternal Storm chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I must say before I go on reading the rest of the story that your initial introduction was absolutely amazing. :) I'll review again at the end of my read, but I just loved the way you've worded the intro and everything following it up to this point. Your writing style has me wanting to read more. Onward! :P

-Eternal
okfinehereaname chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
WHAT. THERE'S TWO. MORE SUSPENSE AJDLKFAJSDKJFKASJKFJAS. Why do you do this to me?
DJmiso chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
ok, yeh. this story is awesome-sauce and i couldnt stop reading til the very end - as always. nice ending. definitely wouldnt have expected lance and kair *snickers* i DID notice the sparks, however! nice.

hurry up and write the underground, will you? :D

~Miso
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Great ending. I can't wait for the sequel. I'll definately check it out. The Underground sounds really interesting.
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
More! Awesome chapters!
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Great story! Update soon!
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I wondered where that story went. It'd always come up with an error when I clicked my bookmark. Well, I found it so I'm satisfied that I'll be able to read a great fic anyway. :)
Kaze Artemis Zsol Eclipse chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
This story is very fresh and unique. I've never really read anything from the POV of the "bad guy(s)."(even though I don't think of Kair/Aisha as a bad person...)

I've only found a few spelling mistakes, but I'm not a grammer freak, I won't point them out.

Looking forward to next chapter while biting nails to stubs...
DJmiso chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
shit, that was awesome! i was actually looking for a good thief story! especially if team rocket was in the mix; i may not look it but i am a big R fan. just, yunno, not the fan of jessie and james. :P

Update soon, please!