Reviews for Tertiary: Be Happy
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I've gotta say, this unfolded almost exactly as I expected it to. The little moments with the characters are spot on, especially for the "expanded universe" that Tertiary takes place in. I've always been a huge a fan of your work because you're like me in that you believe in a basic metaverse where so many series coexist. But now I'm rambling.

Kimi's role in "Tertiary" really makes her more than she could be otherwise. I love how she is more than just Phil's girlfriend, she's a force of reason in the lives of Lor and Tino as well. The way she carries herself and interacts with the central players makes me rather proud of her. In some ways, I may even like her more than Phil-I know, perish the thought!

The way their romance ends is almost warming in its own regard. It feels less like a breakup, and more like an evolution. They're not leaving each other, they're changing their relationship, acknowledging that it's now different. They'll always have that closeness between them, the kind of love that always grows-it just changes in its expression. Although, I admit, part of me is a bit curious as to who Kimi might end up with. Perhaps it's something you could explore in another project?
MoetEtCadaver chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
PhilxKimi forever!
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. I didn't expect this so soon. I'm glad I have you on alert, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed your side stories.

I'm surprised Kimi isn't a little peeved about Lor and Phil. Anyway, I like your characterization. I haven't watched AGU in the longest time, but somehow I can only imagine Phil the way you describe him. Same goes for Kimi, Lor, and Tino.

Keep it up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I really like your Phil; smart and mature yet still his goofy self. Great job, as usual.

Keep the good writing.