Reviews for Problematic Love
Iryerris chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'll be completely honest; I truly believe the figure is Yuri. She's really the only consistent girl by Oto's side throughout the entire series, and by episode 3 I was willing to be my right arm they would end up a couple. I most certainly did not see Yuri passing on before Kanade and then a sudden love confession that, truth be told, really didn't seem to have much ground.

Maybe it's better in the manga? Maybe the romance there makes sense? Who knows.

As for in universe, the only people who truly love each other are Hinata and Yui. Noda also has feelings for Yuri, but I don't think she either notices or doesn't care. It seems she has eyes for Otonashi, however...
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cute~ My guess is either your mystery person was Yuri, Tachibana, or HINATA! lol (Had to guess it. can't wait for all of the funny fanfics for that pair!)
Q though- why's the rating M?
ChrisouMiri chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aw! This really makes me think of the final episode and that thought ALWAYS makes me want to cry. *bites lip* This was really well done, though.
sweetlolitaangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very nice, I love the way you kept Otonashi's lover ambiguous.
xemLyx chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I understand now, this story happened as the last episode. Ahkarimashda.

did u go to SLPT? just a whim here... and just wondering. (it's a summer program)
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Congrats, you accidentally accurately predicted the event that helped shape this world, as shown in episode 12, only it wasn't Otonashi Yuzuru, it was an earlier deceasee.
bloommagical chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
was it angel? was it the head girl, the first one he met? Was it the 'gay' one who 'really likes' him, or the one with the big sword-like weapon?

I might die if it's not any of those... I can't see it being anyone else.

BTW: it takes about 40 episodes to get all their names down for me...

:D
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
loved it :DD
Tetsui chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Heh, I love metaphors. But yes, this will *more* than likely happen at once. I mean, we can all see *something's* going to happen between Otonashi and Tachibana. Too much obvious.
Megumi Inoue chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I REALLY LOVED THIS! the best thing about it, is it's like, you allow the reader to imagine who can be the other figure. (in my case it was Hinata LOL) If I'm not mistaken, I think the one of the ideas you wanted to inform us about is those "people" in the "afterlife" can disappear when loving someone too?