Reviews for An Angel's Tale
X-Blaze99 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Pretty cool story so will the next chapter come out?
Princess of All Cosmos chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Lol...Chika WOULD be pissed XD

Anyway...killing NPC's...that sounds familiar XD LOL
Silent Meadow chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
Nice story. It much better then some of the other stories. Please keep on updating the story.
Abysse chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
WHAT ARE HIS MEMORIES? POST THE NEXT CHAPTER QUICKLY! T-T
Abysse chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
I'll be interested to see how it works out with Angel (if she shows up) and an alternated main character who harbors feelings for her. Great job!
Abysse chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Nice storyline, probably (most likely actually) the best fanfic in ths Angel Beats section. Good job and please don't let it die!
Sezumie -Chika- Zara chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
O.o *dark aura* yooouuuu...

wait, that whole disappearing thing made no sense, what happened that made him disappear? *confused*
Sezumie -Chika- Zara chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
O.o ayato? yay! i saw the raw version for episode 7, ayato made hinata go cray for liek, i heard santa claus~ xD what a wuss...

waitt...matsushita disappeared, just liek that? wow...he moves on so fast, *tear*
Sezumie -Chika- Zara chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
oh hai hai mugi-chii!

okay, this has a good storyline so far, but there's not enough noda~ WHERE THE HECK IS NODA? *looks for noda* nuuuuu noda! T.T do you have something against him? he's the awesome gag! nah, but i liek the story! better than those yaoi fanfics i read, -_-"
ThatGuyWithAFace chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
It's an interesting story, and I would like for you to continue it, but I have a couple of problems with it.

1) I don't like it when an author makes an AU and then inserts scenes from the original story. (The Mapo Doufu scene seemed forced) It just comes off as lazy on the author's part to me.

2) You have to be careful with how perceptive your character is. (It's pretty unrealistic for him to know that the Girl's Dead Monster was a front without having more to go on then just the name)

3) You have to be careful of making characters become OOC. You really haven't done anything bad so far, but it for some reason, Noda seemed to be acting a bit more of an ass than usual.

Other than those three things and a grammatical error here and there, I really enjoy reading this and hope this review helps you keep up the good work.
Thrillgamesh chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I like it! It is my favorite Angel Beats story here so far, but if I could give some constructive criticism? Paragraphs are your friend. The whole line after line thing is OK but paragraphs just look better. Just my opinion.
Princess of All Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow, really good! (No offense to anyone else, but probably the best so far!) And I've noticed you've joined the newly-formed Angel Beats community :D