Reviews for A Fitting Place
greieve chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh, that was cool as hell! Love the idea, I always had some sort of personal headcannon that each incarnation would go into an afterlife instead of disappearing. Hehe, great story.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Daww . . .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I hope they got EoT!Master enough food.
Bianca Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That's just brilliant. I have no idea how they handle all the Jacks though, gosh that would be difficult. Thanks for the smile.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Warm. And. Fuzzy. That's how I feel after reading that. WARM and FUZZY. *happy cuddley feelings*
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is brilliant and one of the many ideas I would love you to expand on.
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story made me very happy. I always think the Doctor needs more rest and happiness than he gets.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh, goodness, that is hilarious. I like the idea, and the explanation that this is why the current whoevers do not have the psychological weight of everything that happened to them. And it's moving, to think about the Torchwood Jacks visiting the Year Jacks to hep them, and that Ten will visit also. And then it's just really, really funny. Jacks having orgies, and Master Harold Saxon being guarded by Jacks, and everything. And I like the final line. That puts it perfectly. Thanks!
NewMind09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ohmagawsh. I always wondered what happened to them! Good job! Please write more!