Reviews for Crack the Shutters
twimima7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Thank you for all the outtakes making sense of EPOV.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I miss this so bad bb.. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
That is amazing I couldn't put it down... I finished the 20 chapters of guardian and now I'm anxiously waiting for new chapters... Lol
pauleen chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Well some questions were answered and also Carlisles concern about their relationship.

Will there be more outtakes? This story is even more awesome with it. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
There are two things I read/noticed which I never thought about that may be of great importance. Number one is that Carlisle was in Chicago quite a bit early on so he may have become involved to some extent with the Denali's during this time. This causes some concern to me. Number two is what happened between Alice and Demetri/the Volturi's? Is this the reason for the extreme tension between Edward and Demetri? Me thinks yes!
sarabear21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Please keep them coming, its great to see it from both points of view! Love it!
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
As you asked everyone, I read the first 12 chaps of Guardian ( I actually flipped back and forth after every chap) and I now finished the last chap from EPOV. Edward really does care about her. After reading chap 12, it is Carlisle that wants this merger. What does the Denalis have hanging over his head that he is so bound and determined to do this? I would love to see more from EPOV.
lovepath chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
No, still the bastard. That's ok; if women never fell in love with bastards, the planet would be devoid of humanity. Anyway, he starts working towards redemption by Ch 15.
etphonehome1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
For a clever bloke, he's a bit thick isn't he! lol~
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
How did he get punked so easily by Tanya?
atbatbatb chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very very interesting, good to see more into what Edward was actually thinking. Great story by the way, now on with the show...must continue reading.
rubell chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
damn it! he kcufed up a lot! and she loves him so much she keeps forgiving him...how she ever sleeps with him again after the end of chpt 18 i dont understand...i kinda of get that he is doing all that to protect bella and esme, but in doing so does he not understand that he is about to break bella? AGAIN? ugh...and then he will do it again in 3 years? how in the hell do they ever fix it after that...how in the hell is a happy ever after even possible with all that...how many times can he destroy her before there is nothing left...actually, that is a good question for myself as well...
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
intrigued now! Would love to the a partner piece to Guardian expanding this out into a full story - so we really expanding this out and getting into the jealousy fuelled brain of his and seeing what is going on
deesirius chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I liked it, it let me see that Edward really does love Bella, and is not trynna fuck it up... I guess, hope you make more of these and cant wait for a Guardian update! Hope everything is well.