Reviews for Father Figures and Other Lost Causes
Dragonanzar chapter 18 . 2/1
Very interesting story. I liked how the Kales helped Dean without interfering, though no one should go through what Dead did in the story. I somehow doubt that John will manage to quit alcohol completely, but maybe he caught it early enough...Thanks for writing.
NyteKit chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Wow. This was so good and, despite how much I wanted a different ending, very accurate in my opinion of Dean. I do have to admit to hoping John wasn't lying in the last bit. I like to think he's learned his lesson, but either way, Dean would still ultimately forgive him. Makes me wonder if would have even stood up to him if not for Lindsay's family finding out about it. As for Lindsay's family, awesome OC's, by the way. They were definitely a great inclusion in the story and I really enjoyed all the scenes Dean had with them all. I also find it funny that Dean's best friend at that school was a girl, but that's just me.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I think a sequel is a very, very good idea, I'm about to go see if you already have one posted momentarily lol, this is a really awesome story, I read it a few months ago and then I wanted to read it again but for the life of me I couldn't find it. But I obviously did, awesome job!
Shiba-san chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
If you haven't written the sequel, write it! Great story! I do think that's how Dean would handle it, unfortunately, but I'd like to see Sam.
sekmarcspn chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
This was a really good story. Plenty of angst and drama but not over the top. Thanks for sharing and I hope you decide to do that proposed sequel someday. Happy Writing!
OH MY GOD chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
SOOO SOO SO GOOD! PERFECT! I CANT BELIEVE I ONLY FOUND THIS FIC NOW
Amazing chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
This seriously was one of my favorite fanfics of all time and I really hope that you maybe make a sequel one day! It totally felt like everyone was in character and the plot was so feelsy! And I absolutely love your writing style! Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait to read more of your works!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Maybe when Sam is like,16 or so, he would be told or figure it out on his own. I love how Dean needs to protect Sammy from their Dad's bad side. Great story, BTW. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
I was worried her Mom and Dad would catch them! Or should I read on?
redskyatmorning124 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Your story was really good! I think it was a little unresolved at the end but like you said he prob would do that. Yes you really should write a sequel, that would be awesome! :)
NinetailsYoda chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
This was a really great story please do a sequel I think it would be really good
nickiandlogan chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
Sammy should find out!
Curious6 chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
"He had to quell the urge to go to the door first, a protective instinct to put himself between any potential danger and the Kale's."
Awww, Dean.
jankjay1 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
I think it was pretty accurate. I really liked the action scenes in the biker bar. I can see Dean being macho and then having to turn around to his girlfriend's dad and say "hey, whoops," which was both sad and funny at the same time.

Thank you for sharing this.
Kurosaki224 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Well, seeing as I am now halfway through this awesome fic, I should probably actually stop and take a minute to tell it's author how much I'm enjoying it.
I'm enjoying this fic a lot :D
I love it because not only is the plot interesting, but it's realistic as well. Plus I like your writing style :)
Btw, I really like your OC. She's funny and knows how to deal with Dean's crap haha.