Reviews for Unforeseen Melodies
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I wish you make a aedan cousland story
Guest chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Your story really is amazing, hell I haven't reviewed yet because I'm way to busy reading
Genjutsu-Dragon chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely incredible story so far. I think you've written Marjolaine and her reasons for capturing the two (instead of it just being 'because she's EVVVVUL') really well; she's insane, but I can see why she drew the conclusions she has. And I already feel sorry for every canon character involved, and the OCs you've created are just as appealing as the canons in the way they think and act. Well done, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
NuitNuit chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
I am so jealous of your ability to write combat. Seriously, you do such a great job of portraying the action.
NuitNuit chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
So damn heart wrenching. Leliana totally would think all those things, so changed by time and seeing the wrongness in killing a man like that. The conflict is just so wonderfully portrayed.
NuitNuit chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
Zev showing up as he did was just perfect. I'm gonna broken record you and say: beautifully written.
NuitNuit chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
Zevran did what Zevran does. - Simple statements are sometimes all you need to convey a point. I think that bit there says so darn much.

And btw? Love the chapter name.
NuitNuit chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
So I suck... I haven't read for a while and I am reading now. This chapter...ugh. Such a vivid portrayal of all that pain. Really, it was just awesomely described. I /loved/ this line:

Aedan could not clear his mind enough to think at first. He merely lay in a red haze, his breathing panted and shallow, interrupted by hisses as shivers traveled through him.

The dream was just heartbreaking, all that hopeless despair spun into a pain hazed dream only to end as it did.

As always, beautifully written.
nissepisse chapter 42 . 8/15/2010
I finally got around to finish the story, work and studies had me occupied to an extent where reading anything besides textbooks wouldve made me bash my head into the keyboard ;D I'm glad I got to come back to finish off the 20 or so chapters I had left to read, I got worried the story didn't make it when the notifications stopped comin :D

Great and fitting ending to the story, now I'm off to see what else you have written that I have missed!

...hmmmm... I'm forgetting something...oh yeah:

MOOOAARRRRRRR xD
Michele O'S chapter 42 . 8/10/2010
I spent some time allowing your chapters to pile up. For no other reason than selfish motive. I liked not having to stop and wait. "smiles"

This has been an adventure and then some. You have managed to pour every single known emotion into this tale. Each character full of life and distinct personality. Even the smallest character parts had a life of their own.

Thank you so very much for this amazing tale spun with immense talent and flare for the dramatic.

Liso
MireliAmbar chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
I loved the ending to this story. After such a tough road these people have been on, this last chapter made me cry and laugh within a few paragraphs.

I'm looking forward to seeing your one-shots, especially the Luke-related ones as he's so close in some ways to Aedan's char.
leogrl19 chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
So, the last bow is taken and the curtain finally closes...

I am SO elated, so wonderfully satisfied, my chest bursts from just the feel of it! (fierce Aedan hug) And I could not be anymore proud of you! It's close to the point of speechlessness...I look back from how far you've come from the first chapter, and I can't help but gush over the growth - the pushing of boundaries; and just as Aedan: you made it. Through the tears and heartache, it all combined to give life to this final, beautiful chapter, giving this story such a fitting end: a beacon of light, a hope for the future.

It just goes to show that it is the familiar, the tried and true that cradles us in our passage through life: never give up; appreciate the loved things you have; the light is always so much more apparent when in darkness.

Without these dark, unpredictable moments we could not appreciate the beauty, and we would have nothing to return to.

But enough depth - don't you dare think I didn't catch that use of title in this final chapter, you master writer you! ;D

Seriously, though, I can't say it enough: I'm so abundantly happy. I am sad, of course - it comes with every ending - but to have an ending means survival, that there are wonderful new beginnings to be had. I, for one, cannot wait to see them and continue to be a listening ear through them all. :)
Ladyamesindy chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
Absolutely fabulous! What more can I say?

Loved the bonding (re-bonding?) between Fergus and Aedan ... I could picture it all too easily!

I believe you wrapped up all of your loose ends quite well and I look forward to your next offering. You are a wonderful write! Thank you so much for sharing your stories!
LeliMor29 chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
Thank you so much for the time and effort it took to write this story! Its been fun to read since I have nearly zero faith that Bioware is going give us an ending worth a damn. :)
Snafu1000 chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
Really not much to say that I haven't already.

This series of stories remains one of the very best out there, and this tale has been your best and most powerful to date.

Looking forward to more!