Reviews for Boulder
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
dats gotta hurt...great story
doesn't matter chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
pretty good story, but could have been so much better if every other word was not the f... word!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ouch, poor Dean! Makes me want to cuddle him up until he feels better, but then again with pain like that he probably wouldn't want to be touched. I'd at least have hidden all the weapons. Wow, what an intense piece, thanks for sharing!

LD
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
GOD I LOVE THIS FIC.

I have a kink for anything gastrointestinal, and this just hit my notes. Especially the pain it takes to urinate and the crippling, seizing spasms in the beginning. Just... awesome, visceral descriptions throughout. I favorited this a while ago but I just thought I'd drop you a line.

And the details through the whole thing was just GREAT for my kink (especially the whole beginning... god the first section before the counting of days was AMAZING). And the agony of Dean pacing and squirming and half-sobbing and begging for relief, either by stabbing or by crossroad deals was GOLD!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very good story. Poor Dean - the pain really is quite awful. It sure took him a while to pass that stone, though. Perhaps Sam should have taken him back to the ER?

You may be interested in a recent story abput Sam going through the same experience: it's "Can I make it better" by Lost in a forest. Also very good.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OMG, you're mean ahahha And I really like that

Pretty cool story ~

See you next one

Rosetta
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This made me roar, poor Dean, in so much pain he's rather sell his soul - again!

Thanks for a real hoot :-)
myguyssamanddean chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I've had kidney stones and was cringing along with Dean. The end made me chuckle. Great!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh hon - that was just gruesome. And funny, and unashamedly boys and dicks and so much pain. Congratulations - its a grapenut. I spit soda on the keyboard. Thanks - and I'm sure this helped triquetralmoon feel better!

Phoebe
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Heh, pretty similar to my experience, though they didn't send me home. They drugged me up on morphine (which, uh, didn't really help until the second dose?) and gave me bag full of saline and a scan. Then they said, "You has a kidney stone. It should be out of your kidney. Go home. Here's some drugs. Good luck."

You've got the pain part exactly. It's horrendous. The worst pain ever.

Heh- and yes, boys, something that tiny can cause that much pain. Excellent. Though, I must say, SAM, if you'd just taken him back to the hospital you could've saved him several days of suffering. ;)

But where would the story be?

-A. Dreaming
Carol chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was great. Loved the bit about Dean wanting to go to the crossroads demon to get rid of the stone. Awesome!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
The word 'fuck' appeared 67 times in this fic, & I savored every time. XD
Justme chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Another great story!.

Nobody-but nobody tortures poor Dean as well as you do.

It's so well written that I actually got sympathy pains for Dean while reading it.

Kidney stones are not something I would wish on anyone.

Hopefully this is all based on research and not personal experience.

Anyway-loved it!.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was one pain filled story. Wow! Passing a kidney stone sound beyond horrible. Poor boys. Great detail and description, felt like I was right there... kind of uncomfortable. lol Very nicely written. Thank you for sharing all the hurty/comforty goodness.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
My dear husband had kidney stones 5 years ago. We waited three days for them to pass. Then we went back to the ER and they took him in and used lasers to break up the stones. Those three days were absolute hell and the procedure took just a few minutes. Ironically, I was pregnant with our twins at the time. I would never have him wait again. The pain is indescribable and completely unnecessary.

Thank You for your story.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »