Reviews for till Underverse come
Turise chapter 2 . 2/21
Ooooh! Please write chapter 3! Wow! I really like the logic you put into people's emotions. Only, a captain would great his guest, so damn! I might have liked to see Kirk see...wait...no. I bet there are better first impressions out there :)

...

Will you consider something? It's a crossover I've had forever that I can't make work because I can't capture Riddick. It was undercover Paul Walker who is a fire elemental, but after his passing I just can't. So now I'm thinking Jack Frost...let me know, okay?
Pretty Racing chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Aii! So good! Both of them! Love how you wrote Vaako and Riddick in both pieces. :)
Kerttu chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Love this. LOVE this. THANK you!
lokobookworm95 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is really interesting! Are you going to continue it?
MsChleom chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
In fact this 2 chapters are like one-shots ? there are not the same story hum ?

Will you continue the 2nd one ?
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
please continue
chineseartist chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
These stories have struck a chord with me. Don't know what it is, but I know that I'd like to read more.
Live4StarWars chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
OH SO PHSYCED That this has been updated...and i like where this second idea is heading Very Very VERY much!
faithunbreakable chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Yes, please, more. There's not enough of that out there. Anywhere. I looked. And as always, you write it prettier than anyone else would anyway.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
love it! Can you make another one? I'm in love with Vaako becoming Bones fics!
Saismaat chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
great fun!
swabloo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Holy crap, that was fun! I loved the overview, and the way everything blended together. I would LOVE to see a scene where Bones acts all Vaako whilst still with the Enterprise (after all, Bones had to get his demeanor from somewhere, right? And Vaako being the answer fits so oddly well...)

Although, I'm ashamed to say that before reading this I hadn't realised they were played by the same actor ;)
menolikey chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awww! This is the cutest ever and it seems very seemless! I really loved how the plot went a whole circle around and i just really enjoyed it. Thank ya for writing!
Elizabeth Cords chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow. Just... wow.

I'm such a Riddick fan, and, even watching ST-Reboot, didn't even occur to me that Karl Urban is Bones!

This is so disturbingly, epically sweet.

Thank you.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That one gave me chills. I love it!

It was seemless how you wove Vaako into Bones, and Bones back into Vaako. Very well done, indeed.