Reviews for Season to Taste
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10
OK, I really REALLY like this story! never thought about a curse being so funny and so endearing, but I have to say, this was sweet. Big smiles all around.

Thanks!
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved this, it's perfect. Honestly, it's exactly what I wanted to read. You know, even though a curse is affecting Dean's behaviour, he's still Dean. You pulled that off in this situation, to me that makes you a great writer. I love how you described their reactions and gestures.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is really cute, and I really like the characterization. :)
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Housewife Dean is actually amazingly in character. :) Love it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
_
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was so absurdly cute there are not words. I mean, Dean cooking is always good, but what you did with Cas and the housewife compulsion thing and it was very funny... Bobby locked up in his study letting Dean have the rest of his house to be insane in felt a bit like a cop-out, especially by the end, but there wasn't much of a place for him in the context of the story, so eh. Very, very cute.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Is it bad that I can actually see this happening? Great job with the story - I really enjoyed reading it and cracked up so many times.
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nothing better than Castiel/Dean schmoop!
Psychomech chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really like this story. A lot. I like how mothering Sam is a part of the curse, I like how Cas initially doesn't get it, and I like Cas saying the cheeseburgers were unpleasant by the end. You are also very obsessed with writing sick!character pieces. Or maybe those are the only ones I end up reading is all. xD

The book/movie is Julie & Julia.
fifimom chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
love this. thanks for writing and sharing.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Adorable! Love the ending. Wow, I'm just going nuts with these reviews, huh? Maybe I should wait until I pile up a few... but I like letting you know what I'm reading. And you probably like getting 'em, too. _
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ahahaha That's the most weird curse ever xDD

Cas was great in the story And Dean obsessed about cleaning and cooking was really funny ) I wish we could have seen him hiperventilating when Sam tried to stop him from cleaning ahaha

I liked this

See you around

Rosetta
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha i can see Dean running around in an apron! hahahahahahahaha XD

Great story!
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
haha! Awesome. I knew Dean could cook. I would like to taste his apple cobbler...sounds soooooooooo good right now. *drools* Real vanilla ice cream on top all the way!

I liked the ending...how they all sat down with oatmeal. It's probably real oatmeal, too. Sounds tasty. :D

Thanks for posting!
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Martha Dean Stewart Winchester! I love it :-)