Reviews for The Substitute
Jam-Man265 chapter 2 . 9/23
Harry? Responsible? DAHAHAHAHAHA!
neogoki chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
oh the crazy, oh the explosions XD
and Harry being Harry in japan
Hope you write a sequel, maybe some of the girls (I include Toko and Eva here) visit Chicago ?
Treant Balewood chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Very much enjoyed reading yes, thanks for writing! I'll keep an eye out for that epilogue part II.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
please. Make it after Harry has become the Winter Knight, and that his Apprentice Molly is now the Winter Lady. Then we can have a lot more fun. Especially considering how Molly will take to all this girls wanting Her Knight.
Incoqnito chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
The White Council pacifists? LOL. Those guys kill kids just because they break laws they don't even know about.
Soulless Scotsman chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
So, any chance of you continuing this?
Fionn the Otaku chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
REALLY great fic, i hope you do end up writeing a part two with the girls going to Chicago
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Negi Springfield The Thousand Pimp!
breaktherules chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I read started reading this story because I'm a HUGE Harry Dresden fan and I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
awesome work... I wonder if the after affects of hosting a forsaken or being blessed by an angel will have any effects on his learning of Mundus Magica magic.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yay, Harry Dresden- one of my faorite characters! I thought you wrote him well in this story. I like Yue also.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
"Stars and Stones!"? It isn't Harry Dresden if he doesn't yell hell's bells...many, many times.
Wandering Sage chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
who is rally vincent? and why no johnny marcone? anyway good fic.
Wandering Sage chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
one of them turning to the dark side...

wait till he meets the girl voted most likely to take over the world. then again paru sama is more darkish gray than dark... Paru meeting and befriending Duke Johnny Marcone...
Troperticus the Thrice-Ruined chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Very nice :) Hope to see more soon. I see funny times coming up with Dresden's status as the new Chick Magnet.