Reviews for The Substitute
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/8
might have been better to focus on the comedy instead of the combat
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/8
thankfully harry's got experience dealing with students with a mentor complex,hopefully he wont have to break out the ice water
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/8
nice job merging the cannons without making it feel forced or unnatural
dragooner chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
for some reason i'm interested in hearing what the girls thought of Harrys total annihilation of the red court.
Jam-Man265 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Harry? Responsible? DAHAHAHAHAHA!
neogoki chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
oh the crazy, oh the explosions XD
and Harry being Harry in japan
Hope you write a sequel, maybe some of the girls (I include Toko and Eva here) visit Chicago ?
Treant Balewood chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Very much enjoyed reading yes, thanks for writing! I'll keep an eye out for that epilogue part II.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
please. Make it after Harry has become the Winter Knight, and that his Apprentice Molly is now the Winter Lady. Then we can have a lot more fun. Especially considering how Molly will take to all this girls wanting Her Knight.
Incoqnito chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
The White Council pacifists? LOL. Those guys kill kids just because they break laws they don't even know about.
Soulless Scotsman chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
So, any chance of you continuing this?
Fionn the Otaku chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
REALLY great fic, i hope you do end up writeing a part two with the girls going to Chicago
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Negi Springfield The Thousand Pimp!
breaktherules chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I read started reading this story because I'm a HUGE Harry Dresden fan and I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
awesome work... I wonder if the after affects of hosting a forsaken or being blessed by an angel will have any effects on his learning of Mundus Magica magic.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yay, Harry Dresden- one of my faorite characters! I thought you wrote him well in this story. I like Yue also.